JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm in the process of organizing an online group for air gun enthusiasts in the Willamette Valley (Portland, Salem, Eugene, etc.). Spring gun, PCP, budget, you name it. (not airsoft, lol)

A little about me; I'm a US Air Force Veteran, a lifetime shooter, and I'm originally from Montana. I've lived in Oregon almost 2 years now and I work for BMW.

The group will be a place to ask questions, get advice, show off your rifles, post videos, and we could have low-key shooting days/events. Please let me know if there is an interest, I'd really like to see at least 10 very interested people. I'm ready to start getting organized now, so let me know by commenting below or liking this post. Thank you. :s0155:

I might be interested - but likely as a drop in once in a while type of member. I've got a lot of things dividing my time, but I would be interested in seeing a forum that is a bit more dedicated to airguns in this area. Not sure that I'd make the events, but I wouldn't mind stopping by online from time to time. If you get this going, feel free to PM me and let me know when it's up and running. I'm a bit newer to airguns, at least to something more than the baby springers of my youth, so I wouldn't mind seeing what others are doing.

I'm similar, I'm into a lot of things so being able to "make" every event would probably be difficult.

I have 3 10m target rifles & 1 cheapie and might be purchasing another target rifle soon...

Hi, I live between Jefferson and I-5 and have a few airguns, mostly PCP. I'm fortunate enough to have room to shoot. I'm retired, so could probably participate quite a bit. Regards, Tom

I'm really just trying to facilitate a more active forum to exchange information and talk shop amongst local shooters. Occasional meet-ups will be nice when possible, but like many others, I too work 5-6 days a week and shooting is not my only hobby.

I just launched the "group" on Facebook per the recommendation of many. Hopefully this medium will allow most people the ability to drop in at their convenience, and keeps it even simpler for me to manage. Link to the group is below. Thank you for your interest.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223278587852088/

Unfortunately, I, like many others, do not use FB. I will have to wait until it's available on perhaps another source. I know that's likely not possible when just starting out, but maybe it will grow to that at some point.

Following Etrain; no FB here... I consider myself a newbie to 'serious' airguns though I spent my first fifteen years striving for them, and several years after 'playing' with them. What're you thinking of as a geographic centre? I'd be up for monthly or so if not too much driving.

Thanks

I just got a hatsan 125 sniper and I got a chronograph on order. I got it for hunting basically but I would like to tune it for maximum performance if possible

I need advise. I'm a wanna-be airgunner living in Salem. I'm leaning towards the Benjamin Marauder in 22 or 25 cal, since I also want to use it for varmints.?.? Being retired, I have ample time on my hands, and want to be able to shoot locally. I've been shooting mostly long range rifles and hand cannons, but have to drive a long ways to do so.
I visit FB, only to follow my son and grandson in their IDPA shooting forays. I don't want to have to tell some people that I don't want to be their "friend".

Come on over, you can shoot some of mine and see what you like. PM sent Regards, Tom

I need advise. I'm a wanna-be airgunner living in Salem. I'm leaning towards the Benjamin Marauder in 22 or 25 cal, since I also want to use it for varmints.?.? Being retired, I have ample time on my hands, and want to be able to shoot locally. I've been shooting mostly long range rifles and hand cannons, but have to drive a long ways to do so.
I visit FB, only to follow my son and grandson in their IDPA shooting forays. I don't want to have to tell some people that I don't want to be their "friend".

I'm still not on FB, but I'm wondering, did this group ever take off? Is anyone actively participating? Update?

Artpro and I get together now and then, you are certainly welcome to come over and shoot, I live between Jefferson and the freeway, easy to find. Give me a pm if you want to come over, I'm retired and have lots of time.
Regards, Tom

Artpro and I get together now and then, you are certainly welcome to come over and shoot, I live between Jefferson and the freeway, easy to find. Give me a pm if you want to come over, I'm retired and have lots of time.
Regards, Tom

I was more curious about a discussion group at this point. Unlike you, free time unfortunately is something I don't have much of. Plus your location is about 90 minutes from me, a bit far to fit in some shooting - but thanks for the offer though :)

I'm definitely interested, and much like etrain, I am limited on my free time, but setting up an occasional Sunday event, maybe even a bimonthly thing, would be great. My wife and I would definitely make an appearance.
It sounds good to me, I know there is one on FB but it is all over the US

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top