JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here are some Springers I caught last Wednesday!

April2012Salmon3.jpg

Here's a picture of my buddy and I with the two that I caught.

April2012Salmon2.jpg

If anyone is interested in going Salmon fishing at bouy10, I have a trip booked with the same guide we went with on this trip on Saturday, August 18, 2012 out of Astoria.

At this early date, there are three seats left in the boat. PM me if you are interested and I will give you the details.

No guide can guarantee fish, but let's put it this way, I've never been skunked with this guy, and he will do at least as well or better for you as any other guide you can book.

P.S. I have no financial interest in my guides business. I've just been out fishing with him several times and recommend him.

That looks like a great day out, beautiful springers. I heard they are doing pretty good in the boats right now.

I'm suffering from withdrawals. I need to get out this weekend with the family. We plunk from the bank, kids love it and keep asking "when are we going!?!".

That looks like a great day out, beautiful springers. I heard they are doing pretty good in the boats right now.

I'm suffering from withdrawals. I need to get out this weekend with the family. We plunk from the bank, kids love it and keep asking "when are we going!?!".

Yep, the fishing has been pretty hot on the Willamette the last few days from what the guide that I go with says.

I going out with him again on Saturday, August 18. We have room in the boat if anybody is interested. Just shoot me a PM for details.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top