JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Words for all to read.
Do you value your 2nd Amendment and Constitution enough to save it, if it becomes necessary?
This pretty much states the conviction you must possess .

<broken link removed>

You can stand up and be counted, or you can lurk in the shadows.
Those in the shadows may be needed later.

Ya can't live forever.

<broken link removed>

#JustSayin

With everything going on (aka Operation PRISM) I doubt too many people are going to hop on your thread and tell you how much they agree with you or Oath Keepers right now.

#JustSayin

Probably not, but the article is something on everyone's mind in one way or another. I think the end result will be in the handsnof the Congress and Senate.
Do they have the wherewithall to deal with this the right way or are they so corrupt they leave No alternative? There is a lot of talk and theatre, but not much action to date.
My thoughts are, ..... with ENOUGH push to political action now the outcome might be altered for the better.
The current administration is putting the nation into the corner.
End results of that are never good.

With everything going on (aka Operation PRISM) I doubt too many people are going to hop on your thread and tell you how much they agree with you or Oath Keepers right now.

#JustSayin

Operation PRISM under other pretexts has been going on since the inception of the internet. It was initially developed for the military, so nothing out here has EVER been private. That was understood by all but the naive from day one.
But freedom still has a foundation in freedom of speech. That is just one small element of what makes the Constitution the most valuable document on earth.
It was entirely designed to keep government in check as the founders knew the potential corruption that too much power
could and would create. You are witnessing its purpose and strength and have since 2008.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Operation PRISM under other pretexts has been going on since the inception of the internet. It was initially developed for the military, so nothing out here has EVER been private. That was understood by all but the naive from day one.
But freedom still has a foundation in freedom of speech. That is just one small element of what makes the Constitution the most valuable document on earth.
It was entirely designed to keep government in check as the founders knew the potential corruption that too much power
could and would create. You are witnessing its purpose and strength and have since 2008.

I remember when I was in the military there used to be stickers on easily accessible telephones... "this phone is NOT secure", which I knew anyway because I maintained the computer that monitored them (that was back in 1968, in Vietnam) that is how long + that land lines and unencrypted radio has been monitored. Before that it was (and in some cases still is) humans listening.

I remember when I was in the military there used to be stickers on easily accessible telephones... "this phone is NOT secure", which I knew anyway because I maintained the computer that monitored them (that was back in 1968, in Vietnam) that is how long + that land lines and unencrypted radio has been monitored. Before that it was (and in some cases still is) humans listening.

I sometimes have a brain fart and answer the phone that way... "This line is not secure..." Herself laughs at me. Maybe we need to start doing that all the time now, with this.

We in this era are monitored unless you register democommie.
Seriously, if you are afraid to speak or correspond were already lost. I dont worry about it . Time to worry is when the battle wagon rolls.
Then the lanterns will light.
You cannot be afraid to speak your mind or you play into the hands of the left. In truth you should become louder and more persistent and then you will win. They have done that for 50 years. Time to go for the groin and cut them off.

Its time for some gandi passive resistance. Write a story using 95% of the DHS key words and email, text, social media,fax it around the world while they are busy figuring that out they won't be working on taking any more of our rights at least for a while.:s0155:

Did it twice, in 1970 when I entered the military and again in 1975 when I went to work for the Government. It meant something then!!

Did my heart good to see so many Sheriffs and police take a stand against the fed power grab.
We ALL need to make sure they are well backed up when push comes to shove.

Wow, I just realized I have sworn the oath 4 times. .... Having held both an Air Force Reserve, then Naval Reserve commissions and prior to that one each as an Officer Candidate. Not to start fisticuffs but I am most proud of my Naval commission. I earned it after spending 16 weeks at Pensacola with Marine Drill Instructors in their gentle care. Doggone it I wish I had that Garand I drilled with and cleaned constantly but never Fired! I meant it every time and I have been privileged to administer it a few times. God forbid, but when/if the time comes I won't go quietly. I'd ask ya'll to write me in the joint but methinks none who stand up and say molon labe will be allowed to continue breathing.

Brutus out

Wow, I just realized I have sworn the oath 4 times. .... Having held both an Air Force Reserve, then Naval Reserve commissions and prior to that one each as an Officer Candidate. Not to start fisticuffs but I am most proud of my Naval commission. I earned it after spending 16 weeks at Pensacola with Marine Drill Instructors in their gentle care. Doggone it I wish I had that Garand I drilled with and cleaned constantly but never Fired! I meant it every time and I have been privileged to administer it a few times. God forbid, but when/if the time comes I won't go quietly. I'd ask ya'll to write me in the joint but methinks none who stand up and say molon labe will be allowed to continue breathing.

Brutus out

Well, You could be correct if there are no brass ones left and Apathey like what got the US to this stage prevails.
Apathy is the biggest enemy that we have. Do you not think enough will rise if it comes down to it?
I think you might be surprised. But only time will tell.

I sometimes have a brain fart and answer the phone that way... "This line is not secure..." Herself laughs at me. Maybe we need to start doing that all the time now, with this.

Not a bad idea at all. Maybe we could enlighten a few people and get this stuff stopped.

Kind of reminds me of when I was working for my uncle on his farm summer break when I was first in College (before I went into the Army). They were on a 7 party line with a lot of teenagers in that group of farmers families on that line.

My cousins (the girl ones) would pull up this "exclusion" switch and listen in when a interesting (to them) ring went through. They new every families ring, and if one of the boys (especially) got a call, they were there on that phone listening.

Their listening for the particular ring is just like the Government listening for their interesting "ring" which in the gov's case would be a key word.

There is no doubt in my mind that the only reason for the call log is so they find who/what is going on so they can specifically target that line. Not for one minute do I thing they are not actually listening in without a warrant. I know they do, and I know how they do it.

Anyway, for the suggestion that someone fax a message around the world with all the key words in it.... may I suggest it be sent double layer encrypted. Level 1 in octal, level two in hex coded decimal.

http://trutube.tv/video/2584/Madison...pangled-Banner

Sent to me by a good American in Canada. :)

It was in a note to his children is the US.

Quote below..

"This is the most inspiring version of our beautiful national anthem I have ever heard. View it in full screen mode. The progressives at Facebook have banned it and placed it in spam.

Do everything you can to spread awareness of the evil agenda of the regime in Washington and the despicable tyrant in the White House, who are trying to destroy America and the freedoms our fathers died for. America is our country. Stand up for it before it is too late.

Teach your children well.

God bless America!

Love to you all

Dad"

<broken link removed>

Well, You could be correct if there are no brass ones left and Apathey like what got the US to this stage prevails.
Apathy is the biggest enemy that we have. Do you not think enough will rise if it comes down to it?
I think you might be surprised. But only time will tell.

My concern is they will simply start slowly, using the reg forms for EBRs and slowly start no knocking at owners places after they make them illegal. Pretty soon hundreds, then THOUSANDS of owners all over the country have been up carted off to prison or worse. They do it early or simply show up when people are at work. All in the name of keeping people "safe".

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads