JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So representative Wu claims to support the Second Amendment and the Heller decision... so I'm calling his bluff and asking him to join 65 of his colleagues led by Mike Ross in denouncing the proposed AWB:

<broken link removed>

Wu's seat is so secure in this district, we never hear from him.

So, that said, here is my assessment of his opinion on this matter (not that he'll ever grace us with it): "I support the Second Amemdment and the Heller decision, but they must be tempered with reasonable, common sense legislation." :( .

Edit: Good letter to Rep. Wu. Thanks for taking the time to send it. Unfortunately, I believe it will fall on deaf ears.

Keith

Last Edited:
Wu's seat is so secure in this district, we never hear from him.

So, that said, here is my assessment of his opinion on this matter (not that he'll ever grace us with it): "I support the Second Amemdment and the Heller decision, but they must be tempered with reasonable, common sense legislation." :( .

Edit: Good letter to Rep. Wu. Thanks for taking the time to send it. Unfortunately, I believe it will fall on deaf ears.

Keith

Most likely will - I usually get a response from him though, even if its just a form letter...

I don't know him, but I'd guess the only reason he doesn't want China to take over Taiwan is probably for personal reasons.

Politicians usually only support legislation that they care about on a personal level.

His 2 amendment record has always been, "I'm 100% behind you until I have to be".

Yup. I was pretty surprised to see Defazio's name in amongst the 65.
Wrote him a nice thankyou email. Wrote Wu to express my disappointment.

Come to think about it--that's pretty much the only communication I seem
to have with Wu---expressing my disappointment. Maybe I should just
type up a stock " I'm disappointed letter to Wu" with blanks for the issue.

Well Defazio is not always my favorite person he seem to be fairly supportive of gun rights. He is also great in helping with Vetrans issues got my granparents about 30,000 that the VA owed them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top