JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oregon already allows hunting with suppressors and always has (well as long as Suppressors have been legal to own in Oregon) I've talked directly to ODFW and OSP Game Enforcement on this.

So your Question should be "Since Alabama decided to follow Oregon will Washington be next?"

Oregon already allows hunting with suppressors and always has (well as long as Suppressors have been legal to own in Oregon) I've talked directly to ODFW and OSP Game Enforcement on this.

So your Question should be "Since Alabama decided to follow Oregon will Washington be next?"
k?

I remember a few years ago an Oregonian posting up a deer he took with his suppressed 300Blk and a bunch of people getting their knickers in a twist and calling him out on his illegal activity, until they were set straight. Just a bit of research, like 30 seconds on Google could have saved some embarrassment in that thread.

I remember a few years ago an Oregonian posting up a deer he took with his suppressed 300Blk and a bunch of people getting their knickers in a twist and calling him out on his illegal activity, until they were set straight. Just a bit of research, like 30 seconds on Google could have saved some embarrassment in that thread.

Probably could have saved some embarrassment in this thread too :D

Gee, thanks for letting me use a suppressor daddy, but do I have to crawl on my hands and knees over broken glass to get one, use one, transfer one, look at one, modify one, fix one.
:s0137: !!!!

Hunting with a suppressor seems safer overall, provided other hunters are aware. Just remember you'd need to use 300BLK soft-point in Oregon.

"Military or full-metal jacket bullets in original or altered form prohibited"

<broken link removed>

Hunting with a suppressor seems safer overall, provided other hunters are aware. Just remember you'd need to use 300BLK soft-point in Oregon.

"Military or full-metal jacket bullets in original or altered form prohibited"

<broken link removed>

You could use any caliber suppressed it doesn't have to be 300Blk as long as its legal to hunt with, which in Oregon (for deer) is .22 caliber or larger non full metal jacket expanding.

silencermapx600.jpg

same map, just don't need to click a link to see it now ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top