JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK so this is going to be a very specific setup. I just purchased one of the new Ruger precision rifles and want to put my Vortex PST 4-16X50 scope on it. The scopes objective lense side is 2.26" in diameter so correct me if I'm wrong but in a flat top rifle I would need rings that are a little higher than 1.13" correct?

So now for the specifics, the rifle has a flat top full length rail and I was wondering if I could fit medium rings that are .97" if I were to switch to an SLR solo ultra lite handguard with no top rail. Here's the rail
http://www.rainierarms.com/slr-rifleworks-15-solo-ultra-lite-handguard-mlok

I really would like to use medium rings to get the scope as low as possible but I don't really want to swap out the fail for something that just a round tube or anything like that.

Anyone know if this would work at all? I'm not sure how much lower the SLR handguard without the top rail would be.

Thanks for the input everyone.
Oh and I did send out an email to SLR but figured I would get a faster response here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top