JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Multnomah has not, historically, signed any Class 3s. I won't pretend to know what Skipper is doing lately, though, but I doubt it. Too little willingness here to rely on the law, too much concern over signing off then having someone go "postal", with the ensuing perception of liability. Urban politics.

Some of the other officials within the county have been known to, Chiefs in the smaller towns within the county for example.

I just had a customer get his form 4 signed.

He lives right downtown and it was signed 2 weeks ago.

He did have a bit of a wait, like 10 days, but he did get it signed.

SO you should be good to go!!!!

Multnomah has not, historically, signed any Class 3s.

Sheriff Giusto signed several Form 1s and Form 4s for me from 2007 to 2008, and Sheriff Skipper signed several for me as well right after he became sheriff. A friend just got a Form 1 signed by Skipper last week.

Mail or deliver your completed Forms to the Sheriff's office on SE Hawthorne to Julie's attention. Julie is Skipper's assistant. She'll get them signed in about a week. Include a brief cover letter explaining what it is. Call Julie after a week to check status.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top