Will the Multnomah County sherriff sign off on Class 3 stuff?

Multnomah has not, historically, signed any Class 3s. I won't pretend to know what Skipper is doing lately, though, but I doubt it. Too little willingness here to rely on the law, too much concern over signing off then having someone go "postal", with the ensuing perception of liability. Urban politics.

Some of the other officials within the county have been known to, Chiefs in the smaller towns within the county for example.

Reactions
I just had a customer get his form 4 signed.

He lives right downtown and it was signed 2 weeks ago.

He did have a bit of a wait, like 10 days, but he did get it signed.

SO you should be good to go!!!!

Reactions
Multnomah has not, historically, signed any Class 3s.
Sheriff Giusto signed several Form 1s and Form 4s for me from 2007 to 2008, and Sheriff Skipper signed several for me as well right after he became sheriff. A friend just got a Form 1 signed by Skipper last week.

Mail or deliver your completed Forms to the Sheriff's office on SE Hawthorne to Julie's attention. Julie is Skipper's assistant. She'll get them signed in about a week. Include a brief cover letter explaining what it is. Call Julie after a week to check status.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom