JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As has been said a bazillion times, it's not his gun. So no, he won't be getting it back.

More likely, Dominic Black, Rittenhouse's friend who lied on his 4473 and bought the gun in a straw purchase for Rittenhouse, will be the one with issues to deal with. Specifically, a PIMA-prison issue, once the AFT is done with him...
Actually, Dominic may have intended to sell gun to Kyle. But he hadn't yet. He just let Kyle use the gun when they we're together. Its clear both thought they were following the letter of the law. Just weren't right about the law. So I think Dominick would have a good case to say he would have checked law when Kyle turned 18 before transferring.

Actually, Dominic may have intended to sell gun to Kyle. But he hadn't yet. He just let Kyle use the gun when they we're together. Its clear both thought they were following the letter of the law. Just weren't right about the law. So I think Dominick would have a good case to say he would have checked law when Kyle turned 18 before transferring.
The only problem, as I understand it, is that Kyle gave him the money for the rifle and the plan was to transfer the rifle via 447/BGC when Kyle turned 18. The money part was admitted, but can't prove the intent to transfer later so it is in a darker part of the gray area of legal vs straw purchase,

Last I heard he was destroying the rifle because he wanted nothing to do with it .
Still don't see how he would get possession since the same DA was next going to prosecute Black for making a straw purchase. Maybe DA Boogerhook McBangswitch decided to stay in bed for the next year hoping we would all forget what an incompetent tool he was?

Even still, Kyle should kiss that rifle every day. If he hadn't had it he would have been killed for certain. I do understand the trauma and how he would want to distance himself.

Um, no. Go back and read this. Dominic Black admitted to purchasing the rifle for Rittenhouse, and he lied on his 4473 (Box 11.a).
That makes Black guilty of a straw purchase. He will find his way to PIMA-prison. No, I don't expect anyone will be getting that rifle back...
You've said this a few times and you're wrong, it's not a "straw purchase".

why? Well, as you must have seen durning the trial, KR was legal to possess the rifle.

A straw purchase is when a person purchases a firearm on behalf of someone else who is not able to legally possess that firearm.

You've said this a few times and you're wrong
No, I'm sure I'm right. And there's enough evidence and writing on it to allow me to say that, as many upthread are already providing for you..

Last Edited:
No, I'm sure I'm right. And there's enough evidence and writing on it to allow me to say that, as many upthread are already providing for you..
It really depends on the evidence and testimony whether or not a good defense can be mounted. By testimony, I mean the exact words in full context. If straw purchases were so clear, there would be more prosecutions, and you would hear about them. If the state is going to charge, specific state statutes would have a bearing. It isn't worth it to me to look all that up, and the public won't have access to all the evidence anyway. If they use the same worthless prosecutor, Black's chances went way up, cuz that guy sux from what little I saw.

I would guess his legal advisors prompted him to destroy the rifle. Much better optics for the upcoming defamation lawsuits. Imagine how the media would promote this as dancing in the blood of the victims by selling the muder weapon for a huge profit, possibly tainting the minds of those who will determine the amount of money he will be awarded. In this case, the difference could be 10's or 100's of millions of dollars.
Personally, I completely disagree with destroying what has to be one of the most famous rifles in history. To me, it would be poetic justice to see Kyle in 5 years open his own self branded AR rifle business with the money he gets from these lawsuits, lol.

During the trial, they were careful with their wording. Kyle said Dominic bought the firearm and was going to transfer it to him when he turned 18. Even if it was with Kyle's money, that wouldn't make it a straw purchase, unless the rifle was transferred into his ownership and custody. Since it was stored at Dominic's house, I don't think it would count as such.

Now after the trial, Kyle declared it was his rifle and he was fighting to get it out of police custody so he could destroy it.

Honestly, he's a giant idiot for going on an interview tour. There's still a chance they can bring federal charges against him and what he's said in interviews contradicts.some things he's said on trial. Also, he's really hurting his chances for civil suits by opening his mouth afterwards and joking about memes and everything else. Sandman kept his mouth shut, even after getting the $250mil (because he's likely got more suits in the works)

^^^ Post 73. Thank you for your post.

I think that KR is being 'stupid' and CARELESS when it comes to some interviews too.

Throw in the online stuff.

I think that one basic and simple comment would be fine but MOVE ON.

I do NOT like all of the pandering and political stuff coming from the R wing either.

Gag!

Politicians on the R should just stop it all.

The L wing should have shut up in the past and they should shut up now - crying about KR's verdict.

I think that KR should move on and NOT comment about several things online or in interviews. Something may come back and bite him in the @@@ especially since he plans on those lawsuits.

I was doing some more reading and listening/watching interviews online and KR does not sound too bright to me as a YOUNG man in SOME subject matters when he talks about who he has supported or does STILL support in groups like the BLM - BURN/LOOT/MURDER groups and some other things. Heck, the BLM group wants nothing to do with him and does NOT even accept his so called SUPPORT. That was in R and L news.

He stated that he did NOT KNOW WHAT A MILITIA WAS or what it meant! Come on now - did he go to school or even study the SECOND AMENDMENT as a gun loving young man?! He said that he believed in the right to self defense but in those interviews - he said that he had NO clue what a MILITIA was. Crikey! Old ones during the American Revolution or even those words used in this day and age?!

He stated that he liked the HUGE racist L. James sports man and when LJ said something online, KR told him to you know what. I personally do NOT know much about most sports nor do I care but I did read this ALL over L and R news - headlines.

Throw in some other things where KR says this or that and it sounds as if he does not actually KNOW a lot about SOME of the people that he claims/claimed that he likes/liked and HE does not know much about the history of the BLM group and it's now former female founder who became VERY wealthy due to the BLM group. Original founder or one of them.

The politicians who think that he should get a FREAKING MEDAL really tick me off.

NO problem if people disagree with me but that IS a joke if they think that HE DESERVES A MEDAL!

The medal means a lot to many people in this country.

KR is NOT some 'hero'. He was a young man in the wrong place at the wrong time NO matter how noble his 'cause' was.

He had the RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE but he is NO hero.

He had the right to self defense from the criminals/thugs with full intentions of murdering him while they chased him down and beat him up, he should have stayed HOME and thought more about his noble cause to help a friend, he should have STAYED at his friend's business and not gone all over the place, etc.

I have other posts here and elsewhere regarding this. I do believe that it was self defense and did from the gitgo seeing OLD original footage and newer footage.

Visiting Trump was another publicity stunt. POLITICAL pandering from all sides.

Ugh.

Side note:

I am enjoying, NO OFFENSE, the absolute dung show - fighting among all of those LAWYERS when it comes to his former lawyers, all of the other GRIFTERS and jokers when it comes to seeing their actions in the PAST when it came to KR.

I told my husband that I was not totally shocked when more information came out about LIN WOOD and others with KR considering the absolute Psyop and garbage with LW and others regarding other matters (Q and Q Anon. ETC.!) which I will not bring up here.

Old LW was a terrible lawyer to KR in MY opinion and there is so much more to HIM, what's her name - Kraken nut job, etc. Now all of them and the General are in a p-ing match and I am waiting for the next explosion and more lies.

KR's lawyers who HELPED HIM WIN HIS CASE should be telling KR to keep QUIET while he makes his next move in some lawsuits.

But will KR listen to those lawyers or is he too FULL of himself now due to this verdict?! Maybe or maybe not. I do NOT know that answer when it comes to his EGO but he is confused in some political and people matters AND he should KEEP quiet until those lawsuits end.

I would NOT wish any person to go through what KR went through but with that said, when I WAS HIS AGE and much YOUNGER, I actually THOUGHT BEFORE I ACTED while watching/listening to the RIOTS and other dung in the 60's.

Cate
Typos!

Last Edited:
^^^ Post 73. Thank you for your post.

I think that KR is being 'stupid' and CARELESS when it comes to some interviews too.

Throw in the online stuff.

I think that one basic and simple comment would be fine but MOVE ON.

I do NOT like all of the pandering and political stuff coming from the R wing either.

Gag!

Politicians on the R should just stop it all.

The L wing should have shut up in the past and they should shut up now - crying about KR's verdict.

I think that KR should move on and NOT comment about several things online or in interviews. Something may come back and bite him in the @@@ especially since he plans on those lawsuits.

I was doing some more reading and listening/watching interviews online and KR does not sound too bright to me as a YOUNG man in SOME subject matters when he talks about who he has supported or does STILL support in groups like the BLM - BURN/LOOT/MURDER groups and some other things. Heck, the BLM group wants nothing to do with him and does NOT even accept his so called SUPPORT. That was in R and L news.

He stated that he did NOT KNOW WHAT A MILITIA WAS or what it meant! Come on now - did he go to school or even study the SECOND AMENDMENT as a gun loving young man?! He said that he believed in the right to self defense but in those interviews - he said that he had NO clue what a MILITA was. Crikey! Old ones during the American Revolution or even those words used in this day and age?!

He stated that he liked the HUGE racist L. James sports man and when LJ said something online, KR told him to you know what. I personally do NOT know much about most sports nor do I care but I did read this ALL over L and R news - headlines.

Throw in some other things where KR says this or that and it sounds as if he does not actually KNOW a lot about SOME of the people that he claims/claimed that he likes/liked and HE does not know much about the history of the BLM group and it's now former female founder who became VERY wealthy due to the BLM group. Original founder or one of them.

The politicians who think that he should get a FREAKING MEDAL really tick me off.

NO problem if people disagree with me but that IS a joke if they think that HE DESERVES A MEDAL!

The medal means a lot to many people in this country.

KR is NOT some 'hero'. He was a young man in the wrong place at the wrong time NO matter how noble his 'cause' was.

He had the RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE but he is NO hero.

He had the right to self defense from the criminals/thugs with full intentions of murdering him while they chased him down and beat him up, he should have stayed HOME and thought more about his noble cause to help a friend, he should have STAYED at his friend's business and not gone all over the place, etc.

I have other posts here and elsewhere regarding this. I do believe that it was self defense and did from the gitgo seeing OLD original footage and newer footage.

Visiting Trump was another publicity stunt. POLITICAL pandering from all sides.

Ugh.

Side note:

I am enjoying, NO OFFENSE, the absolute dung show - fighting among all of those LAWYERS when it comes to his former lawyers, all of the other GRIFTERS and jokers when it comes to seeing their actions in the PAST when it came to KR.

I told my husband that I was not totally shocked when more information came out about LIN WOOD and others with KR considering the absolute Psyop and garbage with LW and others regarding other matters (Q and Q Anon. ETC.!) which I will not bring up here.

Old LW was a terrible lawyer to KR in MY opinion and there is so much more to HIM, what's her name - Kraken nut job, etc. Now all of them and the General are in a p-ing match and I am waiting for the next explosion and more lies.

KR's lawyers who HELPED HIM WIN HIS CASE should be telling KR to keep QUIET while he makes his next move in some lawsuits.

But will KR listen to those lawyers or is he too FULL of himself now due to this verdict?! Maybe or maybe not. I do NOT know that answer when it comes to his EGO but he is confused in some political and people matters AND he should KEEP quiet until those lawsuits end.

I would NOT wish any person to go through what KR went through but with that said, when I WAS HIS AGE, I actually THOUGHT BEFORE I ACTED while watching/listening to the RIOTS and other dung in the 60's.

Cate
100% agree on all of it.

Not enough people care speak the truth on some matters. Lin Wood is a grifter and people on the right will still defend him. Heck, they'll still defend Trump's project warpspeed and him bragging constantly about bringing in the vax. I can appreciate 99% of the things he did, but that last percent really screwed us. But that's all a different topic anyways.

100% agree on all of it.

Not enough people care speak the truth on some matters. Lin Wood is a grifter and people on the right will still defend him. Heck, they'll still defend Trump's project warpspeed and him bragging constantly about bringing in the vax. I can appreciate 99% of the things he did, but that last percent really screwed us. But that's all a different topic anyways.
Yes, yes and yes!

Thank you.

I can't discuss that here and it is a different subject matter that belongs in another thread.

I spoke about the warp speed MESS and some more NOT so popular subject matters and people in various threads/posts here but I will be dipped (LOL) if I can find them now nor does it matter.

People will continue to defend some people NO matter what and such is life when it comes to the RIGHT and the LEFT.

Take care.

Old Lady Cate

You've said this a few times and you're wrong, it's not a "straw purchase".

why? Well, as you must have seen durning the trial, KR was legal to possess the rifle.

A straw purchase is when a person purchases a firearm on behalf of someone else who is not able to legally possess that firearm.

OMFG
Why does NO ONE ELSE ever get this???
Thank you!

Joe

Still don't see how he would get possession since the same DA was next going to prosecute Black for making a straw purchase. Maybe DA Boogerhook McBangswitch decided to stay in bed for the next year hoping we would all forget what an incompetent tool he was?

Even still, Kyle should kiss that rifle every day. If he hadn't had it he would have been killed for certain. I do understand the trauma and how he would want to distance himself.
The commies WILL be using this to prove having a gun creates/provokes the attack.

Joe

The commies WILL be using this to prove having a gun creates/provokes the attack.

Joe
Amongst themselves either they already believe this (I know a bunch of them) or their political leaders (who see armed opposition as a hindrance to their plans) will continue to tell us that shovels cause people to dig holes.

Human nature is that most can't accept being wrong about a deeply held belief and will instead double down. This will continue until they "break" and then turn their anger against either their perceived "oppressors" or their actual deceivers. We just don't know which one it will be at this point.

That whole angle where the prosecution had footage from far away and used computer generated remastering to try to "improve" the video.. then was sending low resolution copies to the defense. How is that NOT evidence tampering? You could take grainy video and run it through the "enhancement" process 20 times and have different end results.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top