JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Of Course he will. How else will he convince all of the weak minded Liberals who are on the fence to vote for Him??? Sure as hell won't be his great Job Numbers or Stunning Economic Policies....

He sure as hell can't blame Bush for this one now, Can He???

Props and Prayers out to the Families who were affected By this sick Individuals lack of compassion towards His fellow Man......

Maybe since us conservatives are not weak minded we can someday figure out that it is misguided budget cutting that gave us the last few psychopathic, firearms wielding, mass murders. It started with Reagan in CA dismantling the publicly funded mental hospitals where law enforcement or family members could get people like the Aurora shooter, the Arizona shooter, and the VA Tech shooter locked up at least for a few weeks for observation. Then it spread across the country. The liberal press always blames the guns, but it's the lack of a publicly funded system to deal with these guys that makes the situation lethal.

Question: How much of a tax increase would you be willing to support if it meant that these shooters could be identified and locked up before killing anyone? How far would that go toward protecting our gun rights?

He wants to win a second term! That way, he figures he can do ANYTHING he wants and get away with it because he cannot run again. He already told Putin of Russia that he will bve able to do a lot more if he wins again.

And, here we go...

<broken link removed>

We have to be adamant in answering statements like this with "The 2nd Amendment is NOT about hunting. It's about the citizen's ability to oppose an oppressive government with effective weapons that are on a par with those of the would-be oppressors."

Nah he'd be out of his mind to propose gun control this close to the election. This is distraction from the economy # 173.

Or he could be out of his mind.

Obama urges tighter background checks on gun buyers after Aurora massacre

In his broadest remarks on gun control yet in the aftermath of the mass shooting at a Colorado movie theater, President Barack Obama called late Wednesday for tougher background checks designed to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill.

"A lot of gun owners would agree that AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals -- that they belong on the battlefield of war, not on the streets of our cities," the president, who has called for reimposing the Assault Weapons Ban, said in a speech to the National Urban League.

"I believe the majority of gun owners would agree that we should do everything possible to prevent criminals and fugitives from purchasing weapons; that we should check someone's criminal record before they can check out a gun seller; that a mentally unbalanced individual should not be able to get his hands on a gun so easily," he said. "These steps shouldn't be controversial. They should be common sense."

Obama urges tighter background checks on gun buyers after Aurora massacre | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

All this is going to do is make it tougher for the non (criminal and mentally ill) to purchase. this will create more and bigger Gubberment all so include and limit any rifle or hand gun that holds more than one cartridge at a time.
Folks need to understand that this moron picked this movie house because he knew it was the only gun free or weapons free theater the only one in Colorado.

All this is going to do is make it tougher for the non (criminal and mentally ill) to purchase. this will create more and bigger Gubberment all so include and limit any rifle or hand gun that holds more than one cartridge at a time.
Folks need to understand that this moron picked this movie house because he knew it was the only gun free or weapons free theater the only one in Colorado.

That's no totally correct. As far as I know, AMC theaters, Regal theaters, and Century/Cinemark are all weapons free. I didn't look for amc, but the shooting was at a century and there's regal theaters in colorado.

I see Gun bans as terrible ideas, but I'm surprised nothing has been passed yet.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...g-grid7|hp-desktop|dl15|sec1_lnk2&pLid=184230

Obama says: In one of his most direct statements on gun control since his election, President Barack Obama Wednesday called for a "common sense" approach to assault rifle sales in light of Friday's mass shooting in Aurora.

Obama continued: "But I also believe that a lot of gun owners would agree that AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals. That they belong on the battlefield of war, not on the streets of our cities.

I belive Obama's statements are wrong according to the report issued by the DOJ, in their Violent Encounters report. A Study of Felonious Assaults on Our Nation's Law Enforcement Officers by DOJ.

<broken link removed>

According to the FBI and DOJ, most criminals do not purchase firearms legally.

What do you think?

DC has the toughest gun laws in the country and the highest crime rate. You won't hear that on NBC news. I'm getting rid of all my guns that the state knows I own.

Here we go again, let the Ammo and gun hoarding begin. I am glad I picked up 100 rounds of 45 acp today! I knew Obama was going to pull some thing like this.

No background check would have stopped this guy in CO from buying he had nothing to find. Or at least nothing that has been reported.

DC has the toughest gun laws in the country and the highest crime rate. You won't hear that on NBC news. I'm getting rid of all my guns that the state knows I own.
So what good will that do? If you have had one that they know about, just getting rid of it isn't going to stop them from coming to search for it and finding others.

I have sad news to report. I was just catching up on the Presidents' latest statment about new gun control laws and then I heard this funny noise and my BS meter exploded.

And this is the beauty of Obama's skills at rhetoric: I do agree that AK-47s don't belong on the streets. I would rather prefer them to be in my gun safe, and I really don't care about the battlefields of war :) This is just the music for the ears of the anti-gun Obama supporters, but it hardly carries any weight.

Obama has no skill, he is parroting what his masters behind the teleprompter are telling him to say

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top