Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Will Not Comply ll

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Black Dog, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Black Dog

Black Dog Eagle Creek Or Active Member

For the Guys in Will Not Comply thread. I hope you are getting your WELL ORGANIZE MILITIA together now just in case? We the people have a BIG ADVANTAGE that today's Government doesn't remember and has not learned. First, The people who took this Great Country from the British did it with an army that DID NOT wear uniforms. It's real hard to shoot the enemy when you don't know who he is and only pick battles they can win. Two, They have not learned in Iraq, Afghanistan and in Vet-Nam with the people that were against us that were farmers by day fighters by night with no uniforms. I sure as hell hope it does not come to more than a show of resistance fight if it does I am hoping that most of the Police and Military say NOT AGAINST MY PEOPLE AND MY COUNTRY. But with President OBAMA, he is a dictator and thinks he can make everybody do what he wants and so far he has gotten his way. I hope that this next 4 years won't be as easy for him.
    Oh and in NO WAY was this post made to belittle anybody! Just my thoughts!

2. Jammer Six

Jammer Six North Greenlake, Seattle New Member

I'd never join a militia simply because I want people to listen to me.

You're confused about several issues.

Have a nice day. :)

3. speeddemon94

speeddemon94 The Rogue Well-Known Member

That is really hard to read...

4. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Put me on your ignore list...that'll make it easier. :D

5. Father of four

Or Jammer Six...:D

deen_ad and (deleted member) like this.
  6. speeddemon94

No, I mean, I had to go through and read it several times, to get what was being said...You gotta be pretty special to make my ignore list...You're too normal and capable of coherent thought.

7. Father of four

I could just join the nude bike riders in Portland but, shooting firearms while nude running threw the forest does sound more challenging.

Naaaaa... no thanks. :p

8. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

guess the spelling or punctuation was a little off to make it hard for you to read
    too bad so sad

9. Father of four

Where are those grammar Nazis when ya'need'em?

10. speeddemon94

Where is this Vet-Nam he speaks of? I really still am having a tough time understanding if he is angry about something, or trying to get a message to us from some frightening place?

11. Kruejl

Kruejl Hillsboro Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

Obama hasn't made me do anything. And the next 4 years will be just like the last. And before that, many people bashed Bush for his choices. Please continue to "Not Comply" with whatever rules Obama has inflicted upon you.