JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For the Guys in Will Not Comply thread. I hope you are getting your WELL ORGANIZE MILITIA together now just in case? We the people have a BIG ADVANTAGE that today's Government doesn't remember and has not learned. First, The people who took this Great Country from the British did it with an army that DID NOT wear uniforms. It's real hard to shoot the enemy when you don't know who he is and only pick battles they can win. Two, They have not learned in Iraq, Afghanistan and in Vet-Nam with the people that were against us that were farmers by day fighters by night with no uniforms. I sure as hell hope it does not come to more than a show of resistance fight if it does I am hoping that most of the Police and Military say NOT AGAINST MY PEOPLE AND MY COUNTRY. But with President OBAMA, he is a dictator and thinks he can make everybody do what he wants and so far he has gotten his way. I hope that this next 4 years won't be as easy for him.
Oh and in NO WAY was this post made to belittle anybody! Just my thoughts!

No, I mean, I had to go through and read it several times, to get what was being said...You gotta be pretty special to make my ignore list...You're too normal and capable of coherent thought.

Where is this Vet-Nam he speaks of? I really still am having a tough time understanding if he is angry about something, or trying to get a message to us from some frightening place?

Obama hasn't made me do anything. And the next 4 years will be just like the last. And before that, many people bashed Bush for his choices. Please continue to "Not Comply" with whatever rules Obama has inflicted upon you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top