JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am thankful for my good health. Things could be a lot worse, And probably will be soon both health wise and other.
When you've got your health, most other things will fall into place for reasonable people. Good health is everything. Without it, enjoyment of life is severely diminished. Unfortunately, for many people it takes the loss of good health to appreciate it.

I have a long time pal who brags that he hasn't been to a doctor or dentist in over 30 years. It is an article of faith for him. When he gets sick, he looks up home remedies online to try. He thinks all medical professionals only exist to take advantage of people. I do not recommend his approach.

When you've got your health, most other things will fall into place for reasonable people. Good health is everything. Without it, enjoyment of life is severely diminished. Unfortunately, for many people it takes the loss of good health to appreciate it.

I have a long time pal who brags that he hasn't been to a doctor or dentist in over 30 years. It is an article of faith for him. When he gets sick, he looks up home remedies online to try. He thinks all medical professionals only exist to take advantage of people. I do not recommend his approach.
Me and most people I know have had some really bad experiences. My moms dentist when she was younger was drilling perfectly good teeth. I have pneumoniae when I was pretty young, went to the hospital after about a week and was sent home they said I had the flue went back a week later damg near on my death bed with a PO'd mom saying "no your going to do something this time I'm not leaving till..." I've hated needles ever since that day.. Lol.
Yeah my experiences aren't average I'm just really "lucky" that way.

:s0140:

The poor firearms training for IRS agents has led to more accidental firings than intentional firings, according to a separate inspector general's report from 2012.

The inspector general for tax administration "found they fired their guns more times by accident than on purpose," Norquist said. "I'm not sure if that's good or bad."

"There were a total of eight firearm discharges classified as intentional use of force incidents and 11 discharges classified as accidental during FYs 2009 through 2011," the report says.

4 Facts About IRS Gun Arsenal

The gun bill that recently passed the House grandfathers in already owned AW.
For now.
Do you know how you eat an elephant, Oarmi?
One. Bite. At. A. Time.
Bite by bite, bit by bit, pretty soon the elephants gone.
That's what's been happening to our 2nd Amendment right. Bit by bit, bite by bite, the right has been nibbled away. Once you can no longer buy a new gun, or even a used one from someone else, then they will come after the ones we own.

For now.
Do you know how you eat an elephant, Oarmi?
One. Bite. At. A. Time.
Bite by bite, bit by bit, pretty soon the elephants gone.
That's what's been happening to our 2nd Amendment right. Bit by bit, bite by bite, the right has been nibbled away. Once you can no longer buy a new gun, or even a used one from someone else, then they will come after the ones we own.
Isn't it so helpful when the trolls and Enemy Collaborators out themselves?

If I leave my dirty boots outside my bedroom door tonight do you think some magical fairy will show up and lick them clean?

Hope she's cute. Not some big butted frump like Liz Cheney or DR (DOCTER) Jill Biden.

RX-8 (2).JPG.jpg

Waa
Waa

You need to use lead. Like they shields they use when taking X-rays. Line a helmet with it. (They don't actually use those any more, but the older folks Erin know what I'm talking about)
Actually they do still use lead in some cases. We get sent lead sheet cut outs in the shape of hands at my medical repair job, people acted terrified of them and would put them in a plastic bag and not touch them. How did we ever get past the home/self bullet casting era and not grow an arm out of each and every single persons forehead... I will NEVER know. (Not to mention the fishing generations that used to bite sinkers every day from a youth on to adults. And soldering etc. etc. etc.)

Anyway yeah sorry to "tirade", but good suggestion. ;)

Last Edited:
I dont think they'd have the capacity for that, even with increased funding. They'd also have to have aid from local PD in order to contain the area if they were targeting gun owners in the event there was gun fire so areas could be screened off.

From there, you'd have to limit information and any word getting out because most gun owners would start to move their arms or be on alert making a door to door or even a once a month targeting of civilians so complex and expensive I just don't see it as being possible.

What they could to is target mouth pieces like public figures, youtube personalities, instagram or various other outspoken pro gun figures.. its a tactic they've (deep state) been doing for ages.. it aids in silencing deep state opposition.

I don't know but the last couple years everything that was supposedly a conspiracy theory turned out to be true. Research and asking questions appears weird to those that blindly follow.
Well, I was first in with a "no" and I am very aware of asset forfeiture.

But than again, I am also aware of the misinformation trope of the IRS being 'militarized' making the rounds right now, so I stand by my reply
🎯

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top