JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Raise your hand if you've ever encountered a "militarized" IRS agent. The most I've ever seen is a letter…because they push paper.
In 20 years - in Portland - two Cab drivers, One Real Estate Agent and one Precious Metals dealer.

Hard Uniforms - ballistic shields - Automatic rifles.
All searching for 'undeclared assets'.
It's a bigger. crappier world than most 30 year olds can even imagine.

When I was born - owning gold was illegal.

IRS-agents-AR-15s-768x405-537164989.jpg

Last Edited:
The proposed AWB has a grandfather clause.

The Justice Department has an agency that oveseas firearms law.

Why would the Treasury Department waste its resources on confiscating assets with no resale value?

For now...
Yeah. And no one has dissolved Congress... yet!

I'm just always a little weirded out by how people can make a conspiracy out of nothing. If the govt does come after your guns, it isn't going to be by sending accountants out to do it. Having yet another armed LE agency doesn't change the danger either way - someone in charge has to give the order. IRS agents don't have some sort of arcane gun-sniffing power that the ATF does not.

Yeah. And no one has dissolved Congress... yet!
Can't wait for that one! :s0140:
I'm just always a little weirded out by how people can make a conspiracy out of nothing. If the govt does come after your guns, it isn't going to be by sending accountants out to do it. Having yet another armed LE agency doesn't change the danger either way - someone in charge has to give the order. IRS agents don't have some sort of arcane gun-sniffing power that the ATF does not.
I wasn't responding to all of that, and maybe I shouldn't even have posted, since I was a wee bit OT... I was only noting that I expect that eventually, the grandfather clauses on all of this shiit will eventually be rescinded when mass shootings don't magically cease. Incrementalism at its finest...

We are entering an age where we need home surveillance systems to document not only the actions of criminals on our property but government representatives as well. Cover all entrances, inside and out, and make sure it gets saved to a cloud so it can't be deleted by them. Get an app where whatever you record gets streamed to the cloud just like the black pajama thugs do.

No warrant, no entry, video of everything. I no longer fully trust the government to follow the laws that they, themselves, put in place. Anyone who forces entry into my home without a warrant will be treated like a home invasion and I will act accordingly. I'd rather be buried in a ditch than live on my knees.

At this time an AWB would mean no new semi automatics, but you can still own and use the ones you have. It's just an amendment away from seizing them. It won't get through the Senate, even in it's current form, then we will have at least two years before it can come up again. We should not relax. The gun grabbers won't be sleeping and neither should we. We need to get this to SCOTUS and put the stake through it's heart.
This ^^^ and also, put camera's INSIDE your homes as well as outside. And like he said upload it to a server, if you can start a server at your buddies house or rent one. Upload to a cloud and preferably give a trusted buddy or relative access to the surveillance system files so if YOU get locked up, they can still distro the footage to news/media sources to expose these snakes.

Also a buddy of mine recently had to go to court over him shooting and killing a guy in his own house where poop went side ways. Was somewhere in the range of $200k+ dollars for defense and lost his job where he was a manager. Ie significant disturbances of life. You can get a couple nice systems for $2k (if you do the wiring yourself) and CYA for all these eventualities. Also you can get these mifi WiFi routers to upload video and data EVEN IF the fed bois come hard and cut the power you can still record and upload data. They can block it but that would really be extra ordinary circumstances

Can't wait for that one!

I wasn't responding to all of that, and maybe I shouldn't even have posted, since I was a wee bit OT... I was only noting that I expect that eventually, the grandfather clauses on all of this shiit will be eventually be rescinded when mass shootings don't magically stop. It's incrementalism at its finest...
The reason there are grandfather clauses is because of the enormous cost and absolute impossibility of confiscating all the banned guns.

"Incrementalism" is a fine theory, but in 2022 you can conceal in every state and there have never been more military style semiauto rifles in civilian hands. The Incrementalists have failed spectacularly, to date.

Also a buddy of mine recently had to go to court over him shooting and killing a guy in his own house where poop went side ways. Was somewhere in the range of $200k+ dollars for defense and lost his job where he was a manager.
Wowza! I take it he lived in a state (such as WA) where DGU insurance is not available to the commoner? Or he lived in a state where he could insure, but didn't have any?

The reason there are grandfather clauses is because of the enormous cost and absolute impossibility of confiscating all the banned guns.
I look to the north and see how cost is not an issue. A few years ago, the Canadians had a program that Parliament said would cost a few million to get people to turn in their guns. It's currently well into the billions, yet they are continuing onward. Cost does not seem to be the independent variable...
"Incrementalism" is a fine theory, but in 2022 you can conceal in every state
Some being allowed to do so with more difficulty than others...
and there have never been more military style semiauto rifles in civilian hands. The Incrementalists have failed spectacularly, to date.
True. No, but they are always working on it. Unlike gun owners, the Incs never give up the cause.

EDIT:
grammar & spelling corrections

Last Edited:
Wowza! I take it he lived in a state (such as WA) where DGU insurance is not available to the commoner? Or he lived in a state where he could insure, but didn't have any?
Wahshington... Indeed. Snoho county. His azz would have been in the pen if it wasn't for one insistent marine who was exemplary and stood his ground and helped all the other jurors see the light. He was the only person familiar with guns from what i heard and helped the rest of jury come to reasonable conclusions. He got VERY lucky, But even their own star witness for the prosecution completely contradicted their own narrative. It was very interesting to see how only certain court sessions were released yo YouTube to watch online. It definitely seemed like the liberal court tried to smear and skew the optics of the testimony.
Stihs already completely out if hand, its way past time for: "the best defense is a amazing offense." It's your life at stake these days. Take it seriously ya all! Be pro active! Expect the rope a dope..

Last Edited:
I look to the north and see how cost is not an issue. A few years ago, the Canadians had a program that Parliament said would cost a few million to get people to turn in their guns. It's currently well into the billions, yet they are continuing onward. Cost does not seem to be the independent variable...

Some with more difficulty getting being allowed to do so than others...

True. No, but they are always working on it. Unlike gun owners, the Incs never give up the casue.
We are not Canada. That's a little country of UK subjects. We are the third largest populated country with much more guns and much less respect for government and law than Canada.

Anything is possible. But this is closer to worrying about aliens eating all the fruit roll-ups.

US Law Shield offers coverage in Washington State.

https://www.uslawshield.com/
IFAIK, they offer it, but I think Washington will bar you from using it. If my little bit of research is correct, its like they will be happy to take your money but I'm sure you would hear from the Wah. AG and Ins. Commissioner if you had to use it. Thus boning you.
It would be nice though, from what I understand firearms defense insurance is "illegal" in Wahshington. * :(

IFAIK, they offer it, but I think Washington will bar you from using it. If my little bit of research is correct, its like they will be happy to take your money but I'm sure you would hear from the Wah. AG and Ins. Commissioner if you had to use it. Thus boning you.
It would be nice though, from what I understand firearms defense insurance is "illegal" in Wahshington. * :(
Most all CC/DGU insurance is illegal in WA with the sole exception of, as @Tony617 points out, US Law Shield (yes, I have researched that).
Somehow, it operates differently than all of the other insurance schemes that Sideshow Bob and Grifter Kreidler have banned, so it passed their muster...
I used to have USCCA, as you can see from my autosig, but I was brutally stripped of it by the two aforementioned douchenozzles.
Now, I needs me t' git me summadat USLS schtuff...

Last Edited:
Sadly, this is why we are in this mess. A LOT of people are happy to just sit back and allow rights to be taken. As long as they feel the people in power are going to "take care of them" they are fine with it. Maybe a little grumbling but they just go along. As long as that promise to take care of them is held out. By the time people wake up and find out it's not good it's too late then. History just keeps repeating because so many just do not want to see it. :s0092:
Yes, just like the people that lived in the Soviet Union.

1660628682170.png

Most all CC/DGU insurance is illegal in WA with the sole exception of, as @Tony617 points out, US Law Shield (yes, I have researched that).
Somehow, it operates differently than all of the other insurance schemes that Sideshow Bob and Grifter Kreidler have banned, so it passed their muster...
I used to have USCCA, as you can see from my autosig, but I was brutally stripped of it by the two aforementioned douchenozzles.
Now, I needs me t' git me summadat USLS schtuff...
AWESOME INFO! thanks guy(s) I officially owe you a beer! "Good looking"..

"Incrementalism" is a fine theory, but in 2022 you can conceal in every state and there have never been more military style semiauto rifles in civilian hands. The Incrementalists have failed spectacularly, to date.
California, NY, NJ, just for example, defies what you are saying. I can't be happy that a select few are able to exercise their rights. As SCOTUS says you can the state of California illegally says you can't.

Where's the conspiracy? For the government to say, we will allow you to keep property you already own outright, already leans toward forewarnings. How about this? The people keep their property and continue as free people to buy what they want?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top