JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One almost universal trait of true anti-gun devotees: they know NOTHING about guns. Never fired one, never touched one, never want anybody else to have one.

Why should people who know nothing about guns be allowed to write gun laws? What if your local auto mechanic decided to open a gynecological clinic because, as he says on his business card, "I can fix anything!" Think it's ok if terrorists were granted control over the Department of Homeland Security? Yes, I know, some would say they already have, but I'm not getting into that.

The bigger issue is this: when do unduly restrictive gun laws crafted by ill-informed, closed-minded, fanatic political advocates endanger national security?

So a reporter from England doesn't mistakes BB guns for real guns in a store that sells both, and that has something to do with US elected officials are going to get it wrong?

I'm not arguing the premise, but the example is about as convoluted and silly as you can get without having cartoon characters involved.

So a reporter from England doesn't mistakes BB guns for real guns in a store that sells both, and that has something to do with US elected officials are going to get it wrong?

I'm not arguing the premise, but the example is about as convoluted and silly as you can get without having cartoon characters involved.
That's the point: cartoon characters ARE involved. I offer Oregon-2021-SB554. Or Mayorkas being cross-examined on CSPAN, lying through his teeth. Check out Nina Jankowicz, our new "Disinformation Czar." Or watch videos showing us flee Afghanistan with our tails between our legs. Best of all, watch speeches from either our addled President or his sidekick, the Border Czar, who gives talks stoned out of her skull. No, my friend, we're LIVING in a cartoon world. Spiderweb strands of absurdity tie it all together.

Just about everyone here knows that most folks who push anti gun measures , don't know much if anything about firearms.

Infamous quotes like these :
"Shoulder thing that goes up" ..
".30 caliber clip / Thirty magazine clip in half a second "...
"We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence"...

Should be enough to give someone pause , before believing that the folks who said the above know anything about firearms.

We have over 300 thousand gun laws in the US....
Just how is making yet another one , going to do anything that the other 300 thousand didn't do...?

If you want the same results , keep doing as you always have done.
If you want different results , you gotta do something different.

In any event...
It seems to me that most anti gun measures ain't about safety , but more like a means of control.
Andy

Just about everyone here knows that most folks who push anti gun measures , don't know much if anything about firearms.

Infamous quotes like these :
"Shoulder thing that goes up" ..
".30 caliber clip / Thirty magazine clip in half a second "...
"We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence"...

Should be enough to give someone pause , before believing that the folks who said the above know anything about firearms.

We have over 300 thousand gun laws in the US....
Just how is making yet another one , going to do anything that the other 300 thousand didn't do...?

If you want the same results , keep doing as you always have done.
If you want different results , you gotta do something different.

In any event...
It seems to me that most anti gun measures ain't about safety , but more like a means of control.
Andy
BINGO! It's wise to look closely at exactly WHO wants the control and what they'll do when they get it. With hardcore sneaks like anti-gun activists, you don't judge by what they say but by what they don't say.

I did not know that Toys R Us were still in business :rolleyes: edit. Looks like the brand is. But there have been no open Toys R Us stores in the US since 2021; and apparently starting this year they're opening 400 stores within[/i Macy's locations?

That's not even true. Resident aliens can buy guns.
Seen it happen. Again guy has a big ol binder full of whatever info he needed to have and bought an AR.
Yup, didn't see it happen myself, but my brother told me he took his manager (RA Indian dude) to their LGS in Reno and my brother walked him through the paperwork of buying his first AR. Indian dude was ecstatic... said he didn't think he could do that in the USA. He's since bought a few more guns. Winning!

Last Edited:
I did not know that Toys R Us were still in business :rolleyes: edit. Looks like the brand is. But there have been no open Toys R Us stores in the US since 2021; and apparently starting this year they're opening 400 stores within[/i Macy's locations?
When a guy wants to write satire, he needs to make it as ridiculous as possible. Like poetry, the goal is to tell the real truth.

Couldn't real wars be just as much fun and just as silly? No weeping widows, no crying orphans, no destroyed buildings. Wait...the arms industry would go bankrupt! Our corrupt "vote-on-command" politicians would lose millions!
When can we start?
We used to kinda do that. Everyone lined up in polite rows, but then some people started to hide behind trees, then dug trenches, then came up with tanks to deal with trenches, then bombers, etc.

Wars never have good losers.

" It is well that war is so terrible , otherwise we should grow to fond of it."
Robert E. Lee.

I have four combat tours...and ain't none of it , like any movie , book or video game.
While I wouldn't want anyone to experience war or combat , I also wouldn't trade off my experiences with the same...
As they helped make me who I am today.

With that said...
You don't have to let your past define your present or future.
Andy

Last Edited:
Walmart should be designated a terrorist organization...

Nd9GcSiwh1secquOmlPe9Y7Z76_tDnCkBLlo_oFlA&usqp=CAU.jpg 1652052472149.jpeg Nd9GcQyaKJBZUmu1Of55NHxrQmm0tT3jCRoYzdWRw&usqp=CAU.jpg 1652052570718.jpeg Nd9GcS4syCnXuDeVePJyu-jj6awTyPE1spz29dqaQ&usqp=CAU.jpg Nd9GcT1HNOvq3TRUw2DcDNazrES5AvO1DJCsGkwZw&usqp=CAU.jpg Nd9GcTDsU8CLCNhq_GV9zWqWJAlCkhCziJkzfhmEA&usqp=CAU.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top