JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"We must also concern ourselves with the continued danger we face from individuals within our own borders who may be motivated by a variety of other causes from anti-government animus to racial prejudice," Holder said.
http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2014/06/eric-holder-brings-back-thought-police.html

Holder gets this going, then coincidently a couple of crazy suicidal scumbags who tried to at attach themselves to common right wing Patriot causes starts killing cops, placing swastikas and draping Don't tread on me flags their corpses!

Some of what these freaks were saying a lot of us agree with.

The media describes their talk as fringe and extreme right wing radical but doesn't differentiate. Killing cops, armed revolution IS extreme fringe. Revolution is not the near future as far as I can see.

But plain displeasure with the current politics. Use of the word Tyranny in respect to why we have a 2nd Amendment? Anger at attempts to change the Electorate through unchecked immigration among other things?
Losing our gun rights? This is not fringe.

All this talk will get me on Holder's watch list now? Will I not pass my next background check because I own a Gadsden Flag?

I don't only own one but Fly it in front of my house every day right under the Stars and Stripes. She's lit all night for all to see. I only hope that the locals see me for how I ACT and not how I'm percieved by the people who were running to the store to fill there carts with water when portland had a boil alert...........

I'm a veteran and own a Gadsden flag so I'm on their list. They do well to call us potential "domestic terrorists" as that is precisely what we would be should the government descend into tyranny that cannot be resolved by political means as it would then need to be reset to 1776 standards by the use of or threat of violence. Should this committee start violating natural or constitutional rights of the people while carrying out its goals then that would be tyranny. Non-violent means to right such a wrong is always preferred and the first course of action.

I'm a veteran and own a Gadsden flag so I'm on their list. They do well to call us potential "domestic terrorists" as that is precisely what we would be should the government descend into tyranny that cannot be resolved by political means as it would then need to be reset to 1776 standards by the use of or threat of violence. Should this committee start violating natural or constitutional rights of the people while carrying out its goals then that would be tyranny. Non-violent means to right such a wrong is always preferred and the first course of action.
First, second, third and even fourth IMO. Constitutional rights of the people as well as natural have been stepped on pretty hard lately but the only revolution I'd be for now is at the voting booth.

First, second, third and even fourth IMO. Constitutional rights of the people as well as natural have been stepped on pretty hard lately but the only revolution I'd be for now is at the voting booth.
The recent Virginia results booting Eric Cantor are an encouraging first step. Maybe it will be a smooth transition to the restoration of Constitutional law.

They do well to call us potential "domestic terrorists" as that is precisely what we would be should the government descend into tyranny that cannot be resolved by political means as it would then need to be reset to 1776 standards by the use of or threat of violence.

I refuse to accept that title and so should you. A terrorist is one whose actions are used to achieve the goal of mass fear through broad strokes of violence and/or destruction. A person who disagrees with this government by upholding the base writ of law(The Constitution) is a patriot.

The battlefield that those of our ilk, the 2nd Amendment supporters and government detractors, is one of words; letting them define the general "us" with their choice of moniker is going to become ingrained in the minds of the public. Once we have become defined by "them" we begin to lose the war of words and have a tougher battle to sway the tide towards truth instead of feelings. So please, don't even joke about that term, we are not terrorists, we are loyalists; to the flag, to the Constitution, to the nation.

I refuse to accept that title and so should you. A terrorist is one whose actions are used to achieve the goal of mass fear through broad strokes of violence and/or destruction. A person who disagrees with this government by upholding the base writ of law(The Constitution) is a patriot.

The battlefield that those of our ilk, the 2nd Amendment supporters and government detractors, is one of words; letting them define the general "us" with their choice of moniker is going to become ingrained in the minds of the public. Once we have become defined by "them" we begin to lose the war of words and have a tougher battle to sway the tide towards truth instead of feelings. So please, don't even joke about that term, we are not terrorists, we are loyalists; to the flag, to the Constitution, to the nation.

This is exactly right... we're already losing the war on words. Many Constitutionalists don't even bother correcting the media and other liberal puppets use of "assault rifle." Even though we all know that selective fire rifles are highly regulated and haven't been a part of any mass shooting since, what? Al Capone's day? Extremely rare, extremely expensive and extremely regulated. But according to liberals they're freakin everywhere!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews