JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I prefer not to jump to conclusions. Why don't people think about it this way: the man was vilified to the nation, so clearly there are a lot of people out to get him. At least he's had the sense to keep a gun on his person.

Do you not realize how utterly hypocritical it is of you to so harshly judge Zimmerman, while using an Avatar of our Lord Jesus Christ??

You should contemplate on that.

Harshly judge? How many run-ins with the law have you had? How many times has your crazy girlfriend called the cops?

Changing the subject to my Dogma, "Buddy Christ" avatar? How Liberal of you...if it offends you, click my avatar, then click "Ignore".

Harshly judge? How many run-ins with the law have you had? How many times has your crazy girlfriend called the cops?

Ah, so just like my other friend in this thread, you now engage in similar ugly personal innuendos. Sort of ironic that you respond to a complaint that you are being judgemental of Zimmerman, by being even more extremely judgemental of me, going so far as to even make up imaginary allegations inside your mind. All you have accomplished by doing that is to prove my point about what a highly judgemental person you are.

Changing the subject to my Dogma, "Buddy Christ" avatar? How Liberal of you...if it offends you, click my avatar, then click "Ignore".

No, your icon does not offend me at all. Again, just like that other buddy, you are trying to twist my words and make it appear that I said something that I did not. That is very disingenuous of you. Do you think that Jesus Christ would approve of your behavior?

What I complained about is your hypocrisy. That is a fault of your character, and not the avatar that you are using..

Thanks, though, for telling me how to ignore people. I could not figure out where the option was to be able to do that. I do appreciate your help with that.

If by some stretch of the imagination, anyone here could get back to the original question?

What "Shooting" does Mr. Zimmerman need to be "Cleared" of?

Is it against the law to be the TARGET????

If by some stretch of the imagination, anyone here could get back to the original question?

I have no idea...the media does seem to have a focus on Zimmerman...but then again he seems to bring the limelight on himself, as well. If I was cleared of shooting someone, I'd definitely try to stay off the radar (especially as of late).

image.jpg

Stomper, it's WAY easier to just ignore someone than try to reason with them here...otherwise you just end up feeding a troll looking for a confrontation. It's evident that some people that disagree with the discussion would rather change the focus and cause conflict than to have a healthy debate or just say "I disagree and this is why I disagree" like a decent human being.

So...it's just sooooo much easier (and healthy for you) to just click ignore and move on.

I have no idea...the media does seem to have a focus on Zimmerman...but then again he seems to bring the limelight on himself, as well. If I was cleared of shooting someone, I'd definitely try to stay off the radar (especially as of late).

In his defense, it's hard to lay low when the media practically put a wanted poster out on him. The whole country knows his name and face. His safest bet would probably be to change his name and move to Mexico.

His life was ruined by Obama, Holder, Sharpton, the Black Panthers, prosecutors looking for promotions and the media. People still hunt for him so they can be the brave one who kills him. I'm sure all of us would act perfectly normal after that... :rolleyes: Leave the guy alone and let him live his life.

Apparently, in the eyes of the media, it IS illegal to be a target. After all, they blamed the "Draw Muhammed" contest organizers for the two chalk outlines that wanted to shoot them.

Jim

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top