JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I see for $10 I can take a cow class to get a certificate to get my Oregon permit. Has anyone ever taken one and does the sheriff accept it? Fwiw I am in a shall issue county. Thanks.

I think it depends on what sort of COW, you want, Jersey COWS are probably the best taste in Milk ... But you have to deal with Jersey Political Grifters.

OK, so I am in pain, woke up, got on line... The Pain Meds that Are Not keeping me Out of Pain, sure have a Funny side effect, which Some say, I need no help in...

But for the rest of us ... CCW permits are "schooling" and ~Proficiency~ The one can be Online...

While the other requires a Range, and a certified Range Instructor... NRA trained Instructors!!!!

Can I go Back to Sleep now? Rotator Cuff Surgery is not for the feint hearted....

And do not do the "Push Recovery" thing, I actually Practiced for Nine Months to Keep My Elbow by my Rib Cage, not floundering around ....

philip

Wow, I really did say cow. Autocorrect. I should proofread. That was pathetic. Thanks for the advice guys. Sorry about you arm.

I took the $10 online course and Yamhill County took it without issue. If you are taking it through Phillip Peake nothing on the certificate you print out indicates it's an online course.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads