JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,
I was refered to this forum by a fellow named Vernon from Craigslist.. I posted a wanted for someone that would be interested in killing a Coyote that has been tormenting me and my little terriers.. He wants to eat them.. this Coyote has moved in my greenhouse..isn't afraid of me, but I'm afraid if it isn't shot soon it might be so braizen as to attack. I live in Monroe, WA..so it would b best if the person lived fairly close so as not to be out of the way...

Any ideas of getting this mangy preditor would greatly be apreciated.

We live in the forest and it is legal to discharge a firearm.. there are thousands of acres of state owned land behind us and a cross the street.

Thanks,
Terri

Last Edited:
Hi,
I was refered to this forum by a fellow named Vernon from Craigslist.. I posted a wanted for someone that would be interested in killing a Coyote that has been tormenting me and my little terriers.. He wants to eat them.. this Coyote has moved in my greenhouse..isn't afraid of me, but I'm afraid if it isn't shot soon it might be so braizen as to attack. I live in Monroe, WA..so it would b best if the person lived fairly close so as not to be out of the way...

Any ideas of getting this mangy preditor would greatly be apreciated.

We live in the forest and it is legal to discharge a firearm.. there are thousands of acres of state owned land behind us and a cross the street.

Thanks,
Terri

PM me and I would be more than happy to take care of it for you.

Scott

Hi Scott,
Thanks for the offer but I think you live to far away..I'm in Monroe which is near Everett..way up north of you.. That has been the problem most of the serious hunters seem to live way down south of me.. It could take a few days to get this one.. it seems to be human savvy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top