JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He's back

FB_IMG_1685944461140.jpg FB_IMG_1685944453446.jpg

But they're SOOOO cute! :)

View attachment 1432874
That one chased me around at the zoo a few days ago.
I might have seen "Cute" at some point. NOW? Now cute is mashed on the road. Just the other day as a matter of fact! I was loading up the car for a trip to the range. I didn't see the little rat that was under the bird feeders in the front yard until he spooked and ran across the street. Right before my eyes, I did see, a view that was pretty as could be! A car's two right tires, meeting with the squirrel.....Heck I ain't no poet.....Both tires got him with a squish-squish sound. He never felt a thing. Put a smile on my face.

My POV, if they don't bother me, I don't bother them.
Me too. And if they hadn't got into my attic and destroyed the insulation, didn't dig up my planted pots, dig in my vegetable beds, destroy/empty bird feeders and overtake the native squirrel population of The NW, I'd have no problem with them either. Just like koala bears, cute as can be! They cause me no problems.

Me too. And if they hadn't got into my attic and destroyed the insulation, didn't dig up my planted pots, dig in my vegetable beds, destroy/empty bird feeders and overtake the native squirrel population of The NW, I'd have no problem with them either. Just like koala bears, cute as can be! They cause me no problems.
I'm with you on this one. The silver greys don't bother me. Sure, they mooch off of the bird feeder and run across the roof occasionally, but nothing destructive. Those digger squirrels on the other hand... For some reason they don't last long around my place, especially after I caught one burrowing and living under the house. I'll give you 20 gauges, er uh guesses, why they don't last long. :p

We saw this young dufus today on the side of the road eating grass while we were driving down the road coming from Botanical Beach Provincial Park on Vancouver Island, BC.

View attachment 1432819View attachment 1432820

Apparently Vancouver Isle has the greatest concentration of bear population on the planet.
Might have to go for a visit.
My POV, if they don't bother me, I don't bother them.
They don't bother me nearly as much as people do.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top