JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just had a device attached to central computer go to caca, so I went to that room to investigate. Next to said device was peekaboo:

peekaboo - Copy.jpg

The visitor had nothing to do with technical issues, but got squished anyway due to proximity. :s0165:

Not poisonous but very interesting fact they do bite! Variety of Praying Mantis but most I've seen were not colorful. Maybe two inches long? Big enough to startle me if it crawled across me during the night.

IMG_20221011_092414825_HDR.jpg IMG_20221011_092405311_HDR.jpg

Not poisonous but very interesting fact they do bite! Variety of Praying Mantis but most I've seen were not colorful. Maybe two inches long? Big enough to startle me if it crawled across me during the night.

View attachment 1291117 View attachment 1291119
I have been finding green ones a lot this year at my place. They seem to be immature and hang out in one area growing quickly then turning into a tan color before flying off and not returning.

Twenty plus javelina showed up. Recently they have been coming in at night. My attempts at pictures failed, but the critters weren't disturbed by my being outside on the deck above them. First time caught one using the rock for access to water. Hope to draw a tag but cannot hunt around the house. Legally.

20221110_083333.jpg 20221110_083405.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads