JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Montana 'yotes. They helped me with my ground squirrel eradication program.
Mom huntin' and Dad got away from the family and took a nice roll in the grass.
They are tough and prolific little buggers. These two raised 5 pups. A couple of 'em got too 'chicken curious' and my thermally equipped and suppressed neighbor got the rest.

100_0150.JPG 100_0192.JPG

Montana 'yotes. They helped me with my ground squirrel eradication program.
Mom huntin' and Dad got away from the family and took a nice roll in the grass.
They are tough and prolific little buggers. These two raised 5 pups. A couple of 'em got too 'chicken curious' and my thermally equipped and suppressed neighbor got the rest.

View attachment 1256923 View attachment 1256924
Awww, nice doggie. He wants someone to rub his belly!

That would set the wife off I think. MY wife. I always loved lizards. Use to hunt them and keep 'em as pets. Hard as heck to catch. Blue Belly and Whiptail/leopard lizards.
Me too. When I was a kid, there was a log that bordered the neighbors back yard with the woods and I could always find some lizards hanging out in that log during the summer.
Don't know what kind.
They were tan with black rectangular spots on its back.
About 4"-6" long.
I know most had no issues climbing out of a 3 gallon plastic bucket.

EDiT: Never mind, I looked it up. NW Alligator Lizard. Never heard of that one, but the pictures definately prove that's what they were.

End of season watermelon and cantaloupe were inedible. Pitched them outside. Last evening four young fox showed up. Couldn't get them in one picture so here are several. Meanwhile moments ago, large herd of javelina came through and cleaned up! Missed hearing or seeing them.

IMG_20220827_184045402.jpg IMG_20220827_184005570.jpg IMG_20220827_183950272.jpg IMG_20220827_183911276.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top