JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I spent eight hours looking at nonstop Does grazing and sleeping yesterday. The few in this pic wandered within seven yards of my hide. Didn't see me but their boyfriends didn't show up either.

Can you spot them?
55E57C34-AF51-4879-AB28-1FD23C993E85.jpeg

I spent eight hours looking at nonstop Does grazing and sleeping yesterday. The few in this pic wandered within seven yards of my hide. Didn't see me but their boyfriends didn't show up either.

Can you spot them?
View attachment 1049791
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 10.40.05 AM.png

Edit to Add: Thank You for sharing. I am not able to get out there anymore, but while looking at your photo I swear I could feel the chill and smell the moss.

Last Edited:
they hunt sandhill cranes in texas, call them ribeye of the sky and say they are delicious.
I wouldn't doubt it. Lots of meat on them. Some of them are 4 1/2 feet tall.

It seems like I remember that u could hunt them in Wa many years ago. I never hunted them but seems like every year I saw that in the hunting booklet. I may be remembering wrong though I dunno as that was long time ago. I see more and more of them every year. Maybe if the numbers get up there they will allow hunting in NW.

Edit: I guess it doesn't matter now cuz I had it in plastic bin for 2 minutes and now it's gone so my puppy ate it apparently. :(
8C74FCE7-4432-4165-8AE3-D2A1552F61E3.jpeg Anybody know what kind of caterpillar this is? Looks like Maybe some big moth? 99F8E497-4B5F-4117-87EC-33FE20603EDC.jpeg

Last Edited:
That's fricken COOL!
You never saw Honey Badger Don't give A Sh*t! (narrated by "Randall") when it first came out about 10 years ago or so?
It was what YouTube was made for! :s0140::s0140::s0140:

You never saw Honey Badger Don't give A Sh*t! (narrated by "Randall") when it first came out about 10 years ago or so?
It was what YouTube was made for! :s0140::s0140::s0140:
Oh yeah. I'd seen it years ago. I'll still watch it, and/or link it to others.

Oh yeah. I'd seen it years ago. I'll still watch it, and/or link it to others.
I look it up for another watch every few years or so. "Randall" does such a great job of narration...

We still have a couple of beggars that won't leave us alone.

She, "Jesse", goes from window to window, looking for us. This is the bay window in front of the kitchen sink while I was doing some dishes. She needs to stretch her neck out to see us. She will peck hard on what ever she's on to get our attention. Some time she screeches too. She will come to hand for peanuts.
1636151234796.jpeg

Her mate, "Jerry" won't get closer than the fence, while she comes to a point we only need to hold the peanut out while sitting at the dinner table. We go out and set the nut on the wood and he'll come down after we've gone in.

This is the third year we've been feeding these two.

1636151338501.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads