JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some of my favorites.

Kea Web.jpg Photo Sep 01, 6 59 52 PM.jpg Print-17_edited.jpg Print-19.jpg Photo Nov 23, 2 00 58 PM.jpg Photo Nov 25, 2 39 46 PM.jpg Photo Oct 31, 10 20 51 AM.jpg Photo Nov 20, 7 42 26 AM.jpg IMG_0874.jpg DSC04333.jpg DSC04563.jpg DSC04747.jpg Photo Nov 23, 10 43 47 AM.jpg

A few pics from yesterday. I was happy to see an American Bittern. I bet I have looked right at them so many times but never saw them. This hunter has the perfect camouflage. Their legs perfectly match the short green grass and the top portion matches the tall grass. When they are standing with their neck up in grass they are almost invisible. birds-3.jpg birds-5.jpg birds-4.jpg birds.jpg birds-2.jpg

Last Edited:
A Bat nursery.............................

View attachment 843629

I think bats are cool. Nothing like being at the lake and sitting near the shore at last light in the evening as the bats come out and fly within a few feet of you. Or spotlighting them with a strong flashlight as they fly above the water after dark.

But that picture. That's pretty creepy!

This morning at the feeders...

1615922179359.png

1615922236533.png

I missed the one earlier where SHE was at the feeder and HE was on the ground underneath picking up what fell.

Saw a couple baby great horned owls this morning. First one was dry and looked like a fuzzball. 2nd one was wet and hard to tell it was even the same species (both were together in the same spot). Also a ring billed duck and a deer.
small.jpg small-2.jpg small-3.jpg small-4.jpg

Last Edited:
Looks like a neighbors Samoyed? That needs a bath and grooming. Well except for the tail.
View attachment 884381
Another possibility is wolf hybrid pet or stray. I knew a guy once who had a wolf hybrid that looked exactly like those photos. That was one big dog! Size might be an indicator, I don't know how big samoyed's get I was thinking they were smaller but I don't remember. Wolves do come in white and almost white. I've also seen black bears that were quite red (cinnamon bear).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top