JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been trying to get such a picture close up.

Nighttime Gray Fox.JPG

Flornce waterfront in September '18 -

View attachment 787788

I'll be danged, we just missed you tac. We stayed 3+ weeks just 6 miles South at Siltcoos lake starting on 9/20. I've got a few pictures of the Snowy Egrets that hang out under Mo's and the boardwalks over the years. This year we stayed mostly out of town 'cept for necessities. The "Rona" pretty much ruined the experience of old Town for us.

I'll be danged, we just missed you tac. We stayed 3+ weeks just 6 miles South at Siltcoos lake starting on 9/20. I've got a few pictures of the Snowy Egrets that hang out under Mo's and the boardwalks over the years. This year we stayed mostly out of town 'cept for necessities. The "Rona" pretty much ruined the experience of old Town for us.

Next time I look out for ya'. Mo's has gone down somewhat in my estimation - last time I could actually finish what was on my plate, even though I'm getting on somewhat.....

Do tell us about Siltcoos Lake, please?

I will testify all day long that I'm a "dog person", but I have to admit that I've always been fascinated by the Bobcat and the Wolverine.
That's a cool pic, Coyote. :s0155:

We had about an hour and a half of sunlight on Sunday so took the opportunity to try out a new to me but 16 year old lens. Mostly swans but 1 Egret and some sandhill cranes that were too far away for good pics. The swans are kind of funny, saw a few almost mid air collisions with other birds such as geese. They aren't exactly agile in flight compared to ducks, raptors, etc. birds small-6.jpg birds small-2.jpg birds small-7.jpg birds small-3.jpg birds small-10.jpg birds small-11.jpg

A couple neat pics I noticed on the internet from the wildlife photographer of the year contest (not my pics, photo credit on link). That frozen bunny pic blows me away. How patient would a person have to be to get that? Amazing.
8C414045-179D-4369-960C-A11437B12394.jpeg 79734578-B8B8-466B-AC2D-9081726FD49A.jpeg link is here

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top