JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This one and another were vocalizing at end of my drive this morning, at 5:30.

Not Photoshopped.JPG

Last Edited:
I need to clarify that that buck isn't from my neighborhood. He was hanging out in one of the loops in SunRiver where we rented a house.

The bucks in my neighborhood don't stay out in the open very long and definitely don't grow that type of headgear.

View attachment 755193
Apologies for the confusion.
When I wrote "Bagger's Buck", I simply meant the one shown in your post.

Dean

Moved the camera. Black on ground is debris from charcoal. Maybe 75 feet from front door!

UPDATE: Retrieved camera at dawn. No pictures, went out moments ago to start diesel truck in shop. Noticed movement in rearview mirror. Turned to look. Same buck was standing in the same spot as pictures. Went to get wife to show here and she spotted this buck and a 2x2 moving the greasewood and pinion pines. Hope to get a daylight picture of this dandy. Have had two much larger bucks cross the property. Didn't get pictures of them.

Mule Buck3.JPG Mule Buck1.JPG

Last Edited:
One my wife took yesterday:

Turkey.jpg

(The wee ones hotly debate among themselves if turkeys can fly. The little girl saw a few birds from this group do just that and had proof positive on that vexing ornithological question. Alas, her little brother had fallen asleep, and upon waking remained unconvinced of the eye witness report. :p)

One my wife took yesterday:

View attachment 767423

(The wee ones hotly debate among themselves if turkeys can fly. The little girl saw a few birds from this group do just that and had proof positive on that vexing ornithological question. Alas, her little brother had fallen asleep, and upon waking remained unconvinced of the eye witness report. :p)
Have 'em watch the Thanksgiving day episode of WKRP in Cincinnati....:D
Andy

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews