JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not certain this is the right category. Rascal came up a drain line in to laundry sink that drains to desert. Would be wildlife on my part, if it stung me.
View attachment 746044 View attachment 746045
Macchiato gourmet gelato? Seriously? Any respect I may have had for you just evaporated in the last 3 seconds... :s0140:
:s0111:

I'm a Scorpio, so I can relate to the little blighter. Hope you let him go and didn't snuff the life outta him...

Last Edited:
Macchiato gourmet gelato? Seriously? Any respect I may have had for you just evaporated in the last 3 seconds... :s0140:
:s0111:

I'm a Scorpio, so I can relate to the little blighter. Hope you let him go and didn't snuff the life outta him...
It is carefully secure in a safe place on my reloading bench. Gave it some water. Hunting for a worthwhile snack.

caught a glimpse of this thoroughbred crossing my path before it saw me a scurried away...

2202EA87-5C91-4861-BD13-9FB778605EB5.png

Most pictures are night time. Here is a pretty good close up of Arizona coyote. Came back after dark. Might not shoot this one, as neighbors are within 1/4 of my house. No shooting proscribed by law. But it might not survive the Winter.

Daylight Dog.JPG Night time dog.JPG

Thanks for the fix. I'm headed up there in about 4 hours. Hoping to get a shot at one of the 40 or so animals I can shoot i have spotted. Fortunately I have reception at camp so I'll post some new photos when I pull the cards. Hopefully no tag soup this year.

First day out. All cows are missing except one. The two biggest herd bulls with 3-6 cows with them are now solo. Dropping my bow down from the stand in the toad strangler that started just b4 dusk the dang 5x5 buck walked out. Looked at me and bounced away. Now we have fires and we are prob up to 2" of rain. Glad campset up was first thing.
True spike and cow only also. So no big monsters

I had 4 full days in the woods. Only one 6x6 bull and Monday had a coyote that was fun to watch stalk a mouse under my stand.
The smoke made the animals disappear two weeks ago. Oh well it was worth it. Never seen a dog move as fast as that coyote did when he finally located me. It was funny. He definitely got more air then mouse in the time I watched him.

I need to clarify that that buck isn't from my neighborhood. He was hanging out in one of the loops in SunRiver where we rented a house.

The bucks in my neighborhood don't stay out in the open very long and definitely don't grow that type of headgear.

34665CFA-A5C1-4C5D-9DD6-7BFC5C11ADC5.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR