JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got one of those, too!

DSCN2293.JPG

These bucks walked through my yard this morning, and then came back into the corner field a couple hours later. I was maybe 20-25 yards away from them when I noticed them, because I was running the darn weedeater! Crazy things. I told them they were a bunch of dipsticks, but I don't think they cared.

0521180721a.jpg 0521181137a.jpg 0521181137d.jpg 0521181141.jpg

...finally, ran across little bunny foo-foo while I was heading out to do something else. Hard to tell here, but I put that camera so close to it, I almost touched it.
Good Rabbit

image.jpeg image.jpeg This is my favorite ,I put a stick in the hole of the tree and something tugged on it so I ran and got the camera about 1/2 hour later this little guy came up for a look...it's a picture of a picture, but I swear it's my own

Not really wildlife, but it's time to give a few last ear scratches and pats to an old friend. Boomer is the last of my hounds. He's 13 and getting pretty slow now. We both have a few good days left to appreciate each other.
IMG_3803.JPG IMG_3800.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top