JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fuzzy wuzzy was a moth...

Cleaned the garage the other day and noticed this big dude (about 6" wide)in basement today. He was stuck to Velcro straps. Got him loose and put him outside but he doesn't seem very healthy (moving but can't flap wings). Probably worn out trying to fly away from the Velcro earlier.
4CE03093-7BA8-44C9-883C-53CB60B56E5C.jpeg
427DDAB2-30A4-42EF-87D7-FCCB1AC33B09.jpeg
8A76410A-238F-4872-BF7E-A068936D362B.jpeg
Edit: went out and checked and it is gone so must be ok. Never would have guessed on it getting stuck to Velcro.

Last Edited:
Fuzzy wuzzy was a moth...

Cleaned the garage the other day and noticed this big dude (about 6" wide)in basement today. He was stuck to Velcro straps. Got him loose and put him outside but he doesn't seem very healthy (moving but can't flap wings). Probably worn out trying to fly away from the Velcro earlier.
View attachment 1166675
View attachment 1166676
View attachment 1166679
Edit: went out and checked and it is gone so must be ok. Never would have guessed on it getting stuck to Velcro.
I'd like to know how got in your basement? We'll get on of those every couple or three years. I don't recall them being that pattern though.

Google 'giant silk moth"

You sure the toys weren't just brought along with the pups?
I wondered the same thing when I first saw the pic, but I couldn't come with a delicate way to say what you did so eloquently quickly enough, so I moved on to another post...

Wake up that mouser and sic 'im on that bird!
That fat bubblegum indoor cat is completely worthless! Haha he has killed a total of 1 mouse in his 14 years that that i know of.. the German shepherd that is out of frame however, is who i woke up. Didn't even need to open the door, she just barked through it lol. Pretty sure that massive bird could kill a cat I've seen them kill ducks! Those herons are super cool to watch and that one lives here behind my house full time, i just dont like cleaning their massive poo puddles!

Beaver behind the house this morning, he's still munchin out there now

View attachment 1171720 View attachment 1171721 View attachment 1171722
Such interesting animals.
All I have is a homeless guy in a dilapidated tent trailer, surrounded by rubbish, living at the curb a block away. And fourth house down that way is a house where they've got a full on car repair/chop shop sticking out into the street. Probably sell meth on the side. Seems busy down there in the middle of the night if i happen to wake up and look that way.
"Potland Wildlife"

Such interesting animals.
All I have is a homeless guy in a dilapidated tent trailer, surrounded by rubbish, living at the curb a block away. And fourth house down that way is a house where they've got a full on car repair/chop shop sticking out into the street. Probably sell meth on the side. Seems busy down there in the middle of the night if i happen to wake up and look that way.
"Potland Wildlife"
They are pretty cool but after spending a lot of time around them, near the other various rodents ive seen, thats exactly what they seem like to me. Giant rats haha

They are pretty cool but after spending a lot of time around them, near the other various rodents ive seen, thats exactly what they seem like to me. Giant rats haha
Oh, I'm sure. We'll see those buggers when we're bass fishing. We sneak in and stay real quiet. A beaver will come along and alert by slapping the water with it's tail. LOUDLY! No bass after that.

Dromedaries in Saudi Arabia!!!

Dead momma/baby pair.
Momma camel delivers baby camel, then both die...

Dead camel_01.JPG Dead camel_04.JPG Dead camel_06.jpeg

Some happier times for the herd...

Bedouin Camel herd 1.jpg

Bedouin Camel herd 2.jpg

Bedouin Camel herd 3.jpg

Bedouin Camel herd 4.jpg

Note: First three pics are mine. Last four by my buddy in the third pic (dude on the right).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads