JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_0028_zpsdobdnjur.jpg

So I don't have a pic, but a funny story.
My friend/co-worker said his wofe told him someone rang his doorbell at 12:30am the other night.
Him freaked out because he lives on the edge of a hill in Camas no foot traffic.
Thought maybe it was some kids messing with him. So he asks his neighbor who has cameras the can see his house. His neighbor came over laughing and showed him the video.

A buck walked through his yard and. Up to his front door to nibble on the fresh wreath his wife hung on the door. His antler hit the door bell.

Yes these are for A1 stocks or A2 stocks with a true full length non spacer buffer tube. The are not long enough for the ones that use a spacer as these are meant for the A1 tubes.

Hello
Your add mentions that yoir selling the screws for A1/2 stocks are these the screws that attach the stock to the buffer tube?
Eric
O.K.o_O

Years ago when I dated "The Nurse", we were heading out through the gorge and we spotted this deer running along the I-84
I slowed down and drove next to the guardrail while she took photos. There are some other cool shots, but this is the only one I have laying around.

mule-deer.PNG

Last Edited:
This little Ermine Weasel let me sit next to him on the ground by my dad's porch. He was going back and forth into a mole hole and didn't have the slightest care.

ERMINE-1.jpg

Last Edited:
1)Herd of Elk at Cascade Head 2) Rough-skinned Newt at Champoeg State Park 3) Coyote tracks at Milo McIver State Park 4) Belted Kingfisher 5) Great Blue Heron at Fernhill Wetlands 6) Golden-crowned Sparrow at Fernhill Wetlands 7) Bald Eagle at Fernhill Wetlands 8) Fox Sparrow at Fernhill Wetlands

IMG_0676.JPG IMG_0677.JPG IMG_0678.JPG IMG_0679.JPG IMG_0680.JPG IMG_0686.JPG IMG_0687.JPG IMG_0688.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads