Wildlife Pics

Not certain this is the right category. Rascal came up a drain line in to laundry sink that drains to desert. Would be wildlife on my part, if it stung me.
View attachment 746044 View attachment 746045
Macchiato gourmet gelato? Seriously? Any respect I may have had for you just evaporated in the last 3 seconds... :s0140:
:s0111:

I'm a Scorpio, so I can relate to the little blighter. Hope you let him go and didn't snuff the life outta him...

Last edited:
Reactions
Macchiato gourmet gelato? Seriously? Any respect I may have had for you just evaporated in the last 3 seconds... :s0140:
:s0111:

I'm a Scorpio, so I can relate to the little blighter. Hope you let him go and didn't snuff the life outta him...
It is carefully secure in a safe place on my reloading bench. Gave it some water. Hunting for a worthwhile snack.

Reactions
Most pictures are night time. Here is a pretty good close up of Arizona coyote. Came back after dark. Might not shoot this one, as neighbors are within 1/4 of my house. No shooting proscribed by law. But it might not survive the Winter.

Daylight Dog.JPG Night time dog.JPG

Reactions
First day out. All cows are missing except one. The two biggest herd bulls with 3-6 cows with them are now solo. Dropping my bow down from the stand in the toad strangler that started just b4 dusk the dang 5x5 buck walked out. Looked at me and bounced away. Now we have fires and we are prob up to 2” of rain. Glad campset up was first thing.
True spike and cow only also. So no big monsters

Reactions
I had 4 full days in the woods. Only one 6x6 bull and Monday had a coyote that was fun to watch stalk a mouse under my stand.
The smoke made the animals disappear two weeks ago. Oh well it was worth it. Never seen a dog move as fast as that coyote did when he finally located me. It was funny. He definitely got more air then mouse in the time I watched him.

Reactions
I need to clarify that that buck isn’t from my neighborhood. He was hanging out in one of the loops in SunRiver where we rented a house.

The bucks in my neighborhood don’t stay out in the open very long and definitely don’t grow that type of headgear.

34665CFA-A5C1-4C5D-9DD6-7BFC5C11ADC5.jpeg

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom