JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Richard, I will say that I believe any organization that has such a polar reputation between two people (and not much reputation from anyone else reading) is probably an organization you should be doing some serious research on before joining.

I recommend that you personally speak with your trusted gun shops, hunting friends, and local agencies regarding WU. I'd also like to know what attraction you see in joining WU. If it's a difficulty in finding hunting areas, I'm sure you would receive a ton of feedback, from other members here, of new locations to check out.

I'm sorry I can't be of more assistance to you as I am not familiar with WU, but I hope you decide to do your research and that you are happy whichever way you decide.

Better stated than I did. Seek other opinions than the limited ones offered here so far...........including mine.

Sorry I started this now.

A friend had given me a rack card from WU and I checked out the website. Someone from the club called and asked if I would like to meet with someone and find out more. I did but wanted other info . I could not find much from google so thought that I would ask here. The WU member I met was out the door as soon as I was not ready to sign a check on the spot and that made me want to know more.

I know how forums can get and didn't know this was a hot topic.

Again sorry.

Sorry I started this now.

A friend had given me a rack card from WU and I checked out the website. Someone from the club called and asked if I would like to meet with someone and find out more. I did but wanted other info . I could not find much from google so thought that I would ask here. The WU member I met was out the door as soon as I was not ready to sign a check on the spot and that made me want to know more.

I know how forums can get and didn't know this was a hot topic.

Again sorry.

No harm done on your part. I would be questioning it myself were I in your shoes. Personally I run the other way anytime I run into an organization that is hesitant to give information, yet is high pressure to give them money.

This thread has useful info despite the pissing match in it. I would have questioned them too if they didn't want to give information.

Too many places do that in the Internet age, so they have to live with people doing sleuthing and finding information that isn't real positive. Not that people shouldn't do some searching. I think every car made in the last several decades with serious problems had some slick marketing to go with it. And you wonder why marketing gets a bad name.:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top