JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got a great deal on this from a private internet sale and when it arrived I had my concern that it would be too small confirmed... I suggest heading over to Wilderness Tactical's website to get a clear understanding of how they size belts and see pictures and such. My guess-timate is that someone with a jean size of 28-30 would find this belt comfortable.

I am on the east side of Portland, interested in cash (or trade) face to face exchanges, preferably on my side of Portland. As noted in the title, this Wilderness Tactical Frequent Flyer (non-metallic buckle) model belt is tan in color, size 32 in size and is in as new condition, meaning that I have been handled it and tried it on then done nothing else with it.

I will consider best cash offers or trades. Please look at my other post here where I am trying to sell a Spyderco Delica ZDP-189 knife and a Spyderco Delica training knife. If you buy 2 or more of these 3 items, I will take $5 off the cost of each item purchased.

I do not make it on the forums every day so please be patient if awaiting a reply from me. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! :)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top