JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently ordered one of these safe door molle panels from Wilde Custom Gear.

http://www.wildecustomgear.com/

I wanted to utilize the space available on the safe door and to be honest was less than impressed with the factory options available from Liberty or other manufacturers.

I stumbled upon Wilde Custom Gear on Etsy and went to their site. I ordered the panel after taking the required measurements. It arrived fairly quickly, they were easy to communicate with about the order and answered all my questions.

Here's a picture of it installed on my safe door. It has 4 lengths of Velcro running the length of the door and sports to screw into the safe door panel. He also makes the magazine pouches shown.

2016-03-01 17.57.10.jpg

I haven't put everything up yet but as you can see the customization options are endless and it is very sturdy. I'd definitely recommend this to any safe owner. The guy who owns and makes a lot of the companys items is also a California LEO and has a good amount of experience with gear. Check them out.

Sig

Last Edited:
So, two years later, how do you like it?

Have been looking for options to store/secure/organize magazines inside the safe. Came across the Wild product and it seems like a good way to go.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top