JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But.... We can still go there and drink. Right? Don't have to shoot! Right? Last time I was there, on the first day of 100 degree weather, the breeze from the trees was real cool and we were quite comfy. Once we were done with the cleanup and all the 'After Party' shooting, I sat there an enjoyed a nice cold beer while marveling at the good we had done.

(I usually enjoy that 'after-the-After Party' time & 'alone' time to reflect on what happened that day. Make me feel good and proud of the volunteers that chipped in.)
Being safe is key so having a drink after every thing is done and the toys are cleared I have no problem with its when ppl mix drinking and shooting at the same time. That's when I get nervous..

They just lifted the campfire ban so that must mean it's open again.

I think a lot of the forest is still closed because of the fire and unsafe road conditions, but Wildcat should be open.

Jbett98 has the best idea, call Fire and Rescue.

Bill, that anti graffiti stuff you applied seems to doing a great job. Only one graffiti spot on the back side on one rock.
Maybe that spot was missed.
It's probably because we cleaned it towards the end of summer and the party crowd hasn't been back yet! Just wait till spring! Ha, ha ha!

You might find two feet of snow up there. Not a lot of places to turn around when heading up.
Thank you for the reply. I guess I'll have to see how North Fork Wolf Creek is doing. Also, how would you recommend that I become a larger part of the shooting community around these parts? I'm not from the PNW and am looking for friendly people to shoot with.

Thank you for the reply. I guess I'll have to see how North Fork Wolf Creek is doing. Also, how would you recommend that I become a larger part of the shooting community around these parts? I'm not from the PNW and am looking for friendly people to shoot with.
Hi Wolf,

Volunteer opportunities available with this organization: Trash No Land

We promote responsible shooting on public lands through stewardship cleanups, distribution of education and information, raise awareness of public land shooting rules and help forest agencies improve shooting places (like North Fork Wolf Creek Rd Shooting Lanes). Lots of in-house and in-the-field volunteer opportunities. Also lots of great folks to connect with!

Bill

And Welcome to the Forum!!!

not a lot of public land to shoot on this time of year, trap range/club here in Sandy and douglas ridge gun club in eagle creek, I try to go to Douglas ridge on mondays if you would like to look it over.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top