JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wild Mushroom and Venison Tortellini.

Chanterelle, Morel, and Button Mushrooms with Venison and Tortellini in a Coconut milk Sun dried Tomato sauce!

100_2141.jpg

100_2143.jpg

100_2135.jpg

100_2136.jpg

100_2137.jpg

100_2138.jpg

100_2140.jpg

That looks fantastic.

Chanterelles seem to be on sale around here - I've been using them in a clam bake recipe (manila clams, bacon, roma tomatoes, garlic, white wine, rosemary, etc...)

Table appeal, sounds great, smells good, but OMG ,
how can we help this.. ?
Alot of red wine, and some, humm green stuff side salad, nice garlic french bread, plus bread sticks and OH, what's the price per serving on tonights dinner special?
yumm

Table appeal, sounds great, smells good, but OMG ,
how can we help this.. ?
Alot of red wine, and some, humm green stuff side salad, nice garlic french bread, plus bread sticks and OH, what's the price per serving on tonights dinner special?
yumm

Well considering my brother shot the deer as well as picked the Canterelle's and Morel's wild, I'm estimating $15 for the balance of the ingredients, so $3 per person with seconds and leftovers.

We are a big consumer of bakery fresh bread and hopefully soon we will be baking our own.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top