JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just curious if anyone knows of a good place (on the west side preferably) to take deer to be processed? If no where on the west side then, where do you guys prefer to go and have had a good experience with? My brother-in-law and I, each got one yesterday and have them skinned out and hanging in the garage and were trying to find somewhere to take them in today.

Do your own - A deer is not that big and the internet will give you good instructions. Take your time and you'll have it done in an evening or three. Once you've tasted your own venison cut up right you'll NEVER send your animal in again.

Do your own - A deer is not that big and the internet will give you good instructions. Take your time and you'll have it done in an evening or three. Once you've tasted your own venison cut up right you'll NEVER send your animal in again.

I did consider the D.I.Y. option before posting this thread and had looked up the info to take care of things on my own. I just had too much going on between family and work and needed to get the animal taken care of this time around. I did go with Jacobsmuhlen's Meats out in Cornelius and am completely satisfied with their work, turn around time, customer service and how my meat turned out. They have my :s0155: I will do my homework to get my ducks in a row for next time so I can be more prepared and dedicate the time to making the most of bringing game home.
Thanks again.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads