JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Road Rage Revenge Gets Wet | ABC News Blogs - Yahoo!
This link works......

A wet and wild case of road-rage revenge has been caught on camera.

Watch this car and SUV battle for space on a highway in Russia. One driver vented his frustration at a fellow driver who refused to merge. The driver of the SUV takes off, but then pulls onto the shoulder of the road.

The maneuver was a well-timed, well-planned effort to administer a soaking to the smaller silver car that refused to let the SUV over.

The passenger's window was open, according to the person who posted the video. Bad news for whoever was riding shotgun.

Now I dont condone roadrage but thats just downright funny!

I did have a guy on hwy26 in a convertable slow way down because he thought I was pushing him up the hill by the zoo(my old truck just has to keep its momentem up or she loses all power)but since he was being a
dillhole I got in front of him and laid on my winshield washer for about 30 seconds to give him a bath in his little convertable.I could see him wiping his forehead off in the rearview mirror but he deserved it.

The SUV was clever w the splash but he was the aggressor. It was the cars turn to merge, SUV should have pulled back there was plenty of room.

I laughed tho.

HWFG, why do people slow down when they think the gap behind isn't enough? Just making it worse. Rear-view mirror watching, brake pedal loving idiots.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top