JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh that is sad. When I lived in molalla I was a regular customer and visitor. Great people! Will have to stop in soon and wish them farewell.

We are having a few shops close down here as well, when you talk with people its box stores that are killing it as more and more new shooters do not build they buy premade and all fixed up.
Had one that was here decades just close here. :( and another one two years ago keep in mind we are a small area.

We are having a few shops close down here as well, when you talk with people its box stores that are killing it as more and more new shooters do not build they buy premade and all fixed up.
Had one that was here decades just close here. :( and another one two years ago keep in mind we are a small area.
who else is closing in town?

Innernet is the new malwart slayer.. let alone mom n pop stores.

Wild Bills is my favorite shop anywhere. Im in there a couple of times a month to just see my buds who work there and shoot the bubblegum. This Sucks......:(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top