JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ive bought a few from them, Great service from all the staff, sometimes I just stop by and burn time.
Jim is an excellent instructor as well as knowledgeable and straight shooter.:s0155:

Great guys in there,very friendly. For some of you that don't know there is also a great gunsmith shop right across the street. Joe is super smart and very fairly priced

I have bought a few things at Wild Bill's and it has always been a pleasant experiance. Today I went in looking to drop off my AR lower for a few add ons and Bill dropped what he was doing and did the install while I waited. They are always friendly and well stocked.

Even though it was a long drive for me, they had stripped AR lowers in stock when most everywhere else was out of them (feb.'09). Sold at a good price with great customer service. Just to far away from here I live to go there with any regularity.

Overall a OK shop. I bought a Galco holter from them, thinking it was over priced. Being a bit out of tune with Galco holster pricing, I liked the rig and bought it, I paid about $30 to much. I guess as much my fault, they did say it was a good deal, I took there word for it. I drove a ways to get there and check out the place, Nice enough Folks, I just be a little less impulsive on my next visit.

Since March 1st 2010 I have purcased from Bill:
1 - Kimber Ultra Carry II
1 - Kimber Pro Carry II Stainless
1 - Smith and Wesson 4040PD
Also got treated fair one a trade in SW990L .40.
Prices are great. Service is great. Selection is limited, but what does it matter when they always have what I'm looking for?
I'll go back again because the last time I went there it was to buy another Ultra Carry and left with SW 4040PD instead (super weapon by the way!).

I have had Great dealing with Wild Bills , I made a Form 4 purchase through them last year and it was easy as could be. Bill Jr. walked me through all the form, filling it out on his computer. it was smooth. I have driven up there from salem sevral times to conduct bussiness with them.

Drove up to get a G21sf. Was very nice and knew what he was talking about(not blowing smoke to get a sale).
Good price on the Glocks, but other stuff, not so much.

Background check took 3 and a half hours!

I rate them Very Good. I've only been there once and didn't buy anything, but had a nice time looking around chatting with the younger of the two guys in the store. Nice selection and they stock Kimber rifles, which is something I'm interested in. I'll go back for sure!

Bought my Savage MKII FVT through them the first one that came in had a nasty scratch on the barrel. Before I could even think about Bill was on the Phone to Davisons getting a return tag for it. He then told me to expect the replacement in 4 days. I went in and the replacement had a light scratch under where the rear scope mount would be (the FVT is a heavy barrel Williams Target Peep Sight model) I decided to take it as I would be putting a rail on it and that would hide it. I almost had to argue with Bill he wanted to send it back and make sure I got a perfect one.

My son was window shopping for his first hand gun told them he was window shopping and would be buying until Christmas (this was Early Sept) They damn near showed him every pistol in the place.

They are one of the closest shops to me and should I decide to order another new firearm Wild Bills would be very high on my list to use.

Wild Bill's in Mollola. Other then maybe Keith's, Which I only saw what they had at last weekends show, Bills has the best selection and SUPERIOR customer service. I was looking for Kimber's new model, the SUPER CARRY PRO. I dont care what you look like, have a dollar, or a few grand in your pocket, they will help with every question, conversate, and simply the type of gun shop i would drive 50 miles to again for future purchases. They have a great selection of every handgun, rifle, black, ak, and if you are building a AR, this is the place to go instead of ordering it, they already have it, and the price, Kieth's at the show was over a hundred dollars more for the same gun, and they looked me like someone with not buying, or young, or what ever, very rude service at the portland show.

Great guys, Great customer service. Fair prices and a decent selection in stock. They are willing to take the time to help you out and answer all questions you have. Pretty much the only place I go now.

Well I stood by my word. And when I found a pistol I wanted (a Charter Arms Undercover 38 +P) I went to Will Bills again. I had a nice visit with Bill while he tried to do 11 times at once and paid my deposit. Bill told me the pistol would be in the following Tuesday. His price was as good as ANYONE Davisions listed in a 50 mile radius to me.

Come Tuesday I called about Noon and he told me their shipping comes in around 2pm. Called at 2:30 and he said come on down. I got there just as the guys who work for him were showing up and one of the guys jumped right on the computer to get the background check completed. He had a little trouble with the printer. But that got cleared up right away and he made sure I knew he was shredding the messed up copies to protect my info.

Now the only problem is the Savage model ◦12 VLP DBM he had hanging up on the wall. I think I need it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top