JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Moron...he is a felon and he had guns- how is pleading guilty a lie? Granted, I think breaking into a school and having a felony charge seams a bit...harsh. Nevertheless, I don't have any pitty for his current situation.

It seems the cop (who was doing his job) apparently is overzealous climbing his ladder of success. It is clear that the US Government's elected officials daily exercise their own violations of law with absolutely no regard for the US Constitution. Law is enforced within this country as the people in power prefer vs. what is right or wrong. If someone breaks into my home it is probable I will not call the local police. #1 reason is that I am adequately satisfied that they would probably be unable to recover anything taken, nor have the ability to catch the B.G. In addition, if they did get the B.G. he would be using the Judicial System at my (and your) expense to be released after a week or so in jail. Try calling your (sworn to uphold) local cop to arrest an illegal alien, someone you've seen openly break known laws, etc., I can tell you from experience that the cops do nothing. I've heard " well how do you know it was drugs they were selling"? and , "If we don't catch them in the act we can't do anything". Yes I do place a low value on the local police, because that is today's bang for the buck. Thanks for letting me rant.

tionico By the bye said:
:s0155:yea the guy is not to smart,But just because we know the gun laws does not mean everybody does,I hear you can't own a machine gun?
By the way in Oregon you have the right to own a gun if 10 years have passed ! But in Washington I don't know there a bunch of commies

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top