JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't help myself from bragging a little bit about my wonderful wife on this one.....first gun she fired was a Winchester 1300 12g with pistol grips front and rear and a side folder. Not the best beginner weapon, so I was a little concerned she would drop it in the gravel and then kick me in the shins. She's 5'1" and it just about knocked her on her butt and scared the bejeezus out of her....but that smile didn't leave her face the rest of the day. She was pumping slugs through the thing in no time, and has since mastered the AR and the subcompact .45 I bought for her. Now she even works ammo into our monthly budget so I don't have to sweat it. Possibly the greatest woman ever. Sounds like you got a great catch yourself! Cheers! Nothing better than knowing your wife is perfectly capable of defending your home and family if you're away.

I can't help myself from bragging a little bit about my wonderful wife on this one.....first gun she fired was a Winchester 1300 12g with pistol grips front and rear and a side folder. Not the best beginner weapon, so I was a little concerned she would drop it in the gravel and then kick me in the shins. She's 5'1" and it just about knocked her on her butt and scared the bejeezus out of her....but that smile didn't leave her face the rest of the day. She was pumping slugs through the thing in no time, and has since mastered the AR and the subcompact .45 I bought for her. Now she even works ammo into our monthly budget so I don't have to sweat it. Possibly the greatest woman ever. Sounds like you got a great catch yourself! Cheers! Nothing better than knowing your wife is perfectly capable of defending your home and family if you're away.

Awesome, MY wife loves to shoot also. She went and got her CHL with me. She has a glock 27 she carries and she has her own AR15 and AK74. She ask's if we can go shooting sometimes.

thumbs up for the coolest wifes ever.

Just get her started on something smaller until she gets comfy and realizes that guns arent bad.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top