JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
JB Weld :)

Try calling arround to your local colleges that have dental programs. One close to me offeres free and discounted sevices if you are willing to let a student work on you (they are fully supervised so screws ups are less lifely to happen)

Last I heard was all your responsible for is the cost of the xrays

OHSU does have a reduced/cheap dental program where the students do the work on you. Call them first thing Monday morning because they will see you but you must get in line with the rest.

Until then, go out and get some aspirin, clove oil and gauze pads. Soak the gauze pads in the oil and apply them against the tooth and cheek.

*I'm not a dentist, full disclosure. Not that anyone would think I was....but anyway.

Also, if you go outside PDX metro almost every dentist will deal in cash and make payment plans you can afford. It's called rural reality. Been there done that.

thanks so far for your posts. Its not hurting her right now but she is worriend that it will get infected. its right behind her lower front tooth on the bottom in behind. Its got her all freaked out. she has nice teeth but was flossing and a a part splinterd or broke off behind. so now she has a small hole between her tooth and gum if you get a mirror and look in there.

Hitman, buy some Listerine and have her swish with it like twice a day until you can get into OHSU. And, just speaking from experience, don't let the phone people intimidate you at OHSU. It's a lot smoother and easier to get in there than they might make it seem when you first call. They probably do it to weed out the drug seekers and the like. Good luck.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top