JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, i didn't wanna mention it, but there is this one Sako I have been drooling over, the Bavarian ( or for that matter, the Kodiak) that I really want! Damn, so many rifles, so little time!:(
Ever since I had my first Sako Finnlite, i want them all now! :D:D:D

If I had the money brother I would buy one of each, retire and open a shooting range so we could all shoot them when we wanted up to 1200 yds. Dang that would be fun.

A guy can dream can't he? :oops::D

I had to pass up a really sweet Sako A-7 in 7mm! Origional owner, only hunted with 3 seasons, maybe 6 boxes of factory ammo through it, and an awesome Zeiss scope and mounts. Family knew exactly what it was and was asking above retail for it!:(:(:(

Except the used market is crap right now! Seems like none of the pedestrian stuff is selling. Just carry guns and whatever new hotness there is. Try to sell a 22, a pump shotgun, or an AR you built...

Yeah, I'm about done with the used market now. I've spotted a few good deals popping up here and there, but usually when I don't have the cash on hand to buy. Still a decent market for accessories, loading stuff, etc, so that's about all I buy on the used market any longer. Guns? Those will be bought new and the guns I have are the guns I want to keep - like you, nothing I have any interest in selling.

Guy In the video in OP makes a lot of valid points

Such as I Ordered 2 Henry rifles they came today and

fisrt thing I did was wipe them down and shine them up

then I went to walmart and bought some crack in 44magnum and 357 magnum & 1 box of 38special

I'm hooked

Guy In the video in OP makes a lot of valid points

Such as I Ordered 2 Henry rifles they came today and

fisrt thing I did was wipe them down and shine them up

then I went to walmart and bought some crack in 44magnum and 357 magnum & 1 box of 38special

I'm hooked

It doesn't stop there.

I am buying accessories for accessories.

Tomorrow I will be buying a $1500 scope for my AR-50.

Then I will need/buy a $170 scope mount.

Then I will probably buy either a sunshade or an ARD (anti-reflection device) and flip up scope covers and try to find a scope guard to protect the scope.

Then I need to get a ballistic turret from SIG Sauer for .50 BMG after I try out various loads and decide which one I want them to create the turret for.

By the time I am done I will probably have $2K into the scope for a rifle I paid $3300 for, that I have not shot since I bought it ten years ago. Plinking ball ammo for the rifle is $3 a shot on sale. Premium ammo starts at $5 per round.

It doesn't stop there.

I am buying accessories for accessories.

Tomorrow I will be buying a $1500 scope for my AR-50.

Then I will need/buy a $170 scope mount.

Then I will probably buy either a sunshade or an ARD (anti-reflection device) and flip up scope covers and try to find a scope guard to protect the scope.

Then I need to get a ballistic turret from SIG Sauer for .50 BMG after I try out various loads and decide which one I want them to create the turret for.

By the time I am done I will probably have $2K into the scope for a rifle I paid $3300 for, that I have not shot since I bought it ten years ago. Plinking ball ammo for the rifle is $3 a shot on sale. Premium ammo starts at $5 per round.

I have 2 Full size safe full ,thinking of buying a third so I don't have to store over flow in gun cases around the house spare rooms and ammo well unless your a factory I'm sure I have you beat there too and i have some licenses that I can buy at a discount nuff said.
and i have german Shepherds to help keep the Honest Honest they are a much better judge of ones charter than I am ,If they don't like you I don't like you

Last Edited:
E0EABA3F-FE94-4C72-B872-1117B66AE044-2752-0000043D2C2BE96B_tmp.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top