JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I understand that "most" mass shooters may be cowards and the like...
It would be my luck to encounter the one and only 'Hard Core" SOB that knows his business.

Do not ever underestimate or assume anything 'bout the enemy that your are facing...
Andy

Good point and true that. I've noticed the ideologically driven, particular the religiously based fanatics, are more spunky. The losers are, well, losers; pathetic, weak, trash, that amount to nothing. We live "in interesting times", to quote an old Chinese curse. :confused:

I understand that "most" mass shooters may be cowards and the like...
It would be my luck to encounter the one and only 'Hard Core" SOB that knows his business.

Do not ever underestimate or assume anything 'bout the enemy that your are facing...
Andy

The Dallas shooter comes to mind. If you watch security footage, he expertly pied corners where officers were too tight to cover.

Remember Saving Private Ryan during the opening scene when the Private asks the Captain what to do as they hide behind a beach obstacle? Move or you're all dead.

I die, wife basically wins the lottery with the life insurance. She gets to replace my salary with some other dude who got better grades in college and has a job that doesn't leave him moody, irritable and jaded. He won't have to work as many hours and will be more emotionally available. Kid gets college paid for.

Its like money ball. In the aggregate, I'm easily replaced and I went down that way I'd want to.

And, he'll be better looking.

Clearly.

P

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR