JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So it amazes me that the govt is now attacking a companies ability to use background checks and choose not to hire criminals.

New laws make criminal pasts off-limits in California city | Fox News

As this country goes on it just gets more dangerous and "our" politicians are making it worse everyday.

Stay armed my friends

How can they carry a gun at work? It is California and I hear they don't issue permits very freely?. If you live there I'd say you are just Fu**ed!. Guess you should carry a cell phone with 911 on speed dial (and a good book to read while your on hold!!). Californians NEED to wake up! and get their house in order by voting the pansy a** gun grabbers out and restoring their rights to freedom!. Until then, they have what they deserve.

California will be releasing thousands of hardened criminals due to budget cuts and overcrowding. It's going to become even more ugly down there. The criminals will, without a doubt, be more well armed than the average citizen down there.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top