JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I would like more carry guns to "fill in" between the sizes I already have, but should get another larger service size and an AR pistol or two just in case of Oregon/Washington mag bans.

Want list:

Kahr CT380 from a dealer with a lifetime warranty
Beretta Px4CC if the price ever drops below MSRP
Maybe an M&P 9C
Another 9mm MOS ready full size
Extar EXP-9 if they ever make one to sell
An AR-9 pistol and/or a 300BLK pistol

Of course more 22LR rifles and pistols for the kids.

I don't get the only keeping 20 types of ammo!

I stock fighting ammo, but I just keep a few boxes for the guns I like to shoot occasionally! To my eyes apples and oranges but
YMcertainlyMV! :) I guess I just like to shoot and collect!

Ok so I LOVE my guns but I don't know why I need any more than I have. I have purchased what I have for specific reasons and I feel I am almost done. This is only for myself, so wife and kids are a different subject. But I am not a collector and I do not want to have to keep 20 different types of ammo.

1. Remington MODEL 870 EXPRESS TACTICAL (12G)

2. Ruger Ruger Precision Rifle (.308)

3. Custom built AR-15 (5.56)

4. Ruger 10/22 Takedown (.22)

5. Remington 700 STS (.308)

6. Springfield XDM 3.8" COMPACT MODEL (9mm)

If there is a good reason other then collecting please let me know why and what. Also yes I know the great debate on (9mm vs .40 vs .45) and in the end I feel if you use the correct ammo a 9 will do the job 98% of the time.

Sounds like you got things covered.

If you hunt. You would need several calibers/guns for different game.
Interested in historic firearms? That's a deep rabbit hole. Many dive down.
Fascination in the mechanical function of guns? That's a good reason to collect.

Then theirs beautiful guns you lust after.
Gun's you fear may be banned.
And guns as a place to put money?

All the above and more!
And if you got it really bad?

''20 different calibers'' will be so far in the rearview mirror. It won't matter any more. :D

One is none, 2 is one. Simple. :)

Particularly for your carry.

Like shoes, depends on what you might wear...

No, no, NO!!!

Ahem...

One is none, two is one, three is glee! o_O

Class dismissed, carry on! :D

IMG_0839.JPG

Ok so I LOVE my guns but I don't know why I need any more than I have. I have purchased what I have for specific reasons and I feel I am almost done. This is only for myself, so wife and kids are a different subject. But I am not a collector and I do not want to have to keep 20 different types of ammo.

If there is a good reason other then collecting please let me know why and what. Also yes I know the great debate on (9mm vs .40 vs .45) and in the end I feel if you use the correct ammo a 9 will do the job 98% of the time.

It's un-American to not have a 30-06. Do yourself a favor and dump the Remington 700 and buy a good model 70 chambered for that grand cartridge...

Seems odd to ask other people why YOU would need more guns. Do you need more guns? Doesn't sound like it. If you'd like us to tell you that you have enough or that what you have is the 'best' coverage for your needs then o.k. but how do WE know?

For some reason this thread bugs me, not really sure what the OP's really looking for.

Enough is when there's no longer anything out there that interests me, I'll never have enough. Need? What does that mean? You don't NEED any.

Seems odd to ask other people why YOU would need more guns. Do you need more guns? Doesn't sound like it. If you'd like us to tell you that you have enough or that what you have is the 'best' coverage for your needs then o.k. but how do WE know?

For some reason this thread bugs me, not really sure what the OP's really looking for.

Enough is when there's no longer anything out there that interests me, I'll never have enough. Need? What does that mean? You don't NEED any.

Nobody likes to justify their own actions.
And it's worse if your worried you may have a problem. :D

You are still alive, therefore you need more guns.

:)

Edit:
I see an immediate need for something in a 6.5 bolt gun for long range duty.

...For some reason this thread bugs me, not really sure what the OP's really looking for....

Could be the OP is trying to figure out whom has what, so he can decipher the IP addresses & his crew can visit for a shopping trip.

...well let me tell ya, he'll have a tough time deciphering ours because it's being randomly bounced thru a medical supply East of Salem & a coffee bar in Dallas.

Thanks to the device the fake Comcast guy put in the attic. Not quite sure yet if the fake Comcast guy is ATF or NSA, or subcontracted...

I too have asked myself that very same question. I decided to focus in on select calibers:

.22LR, .223/5.56, .308, .357 & .45

I do have 2, 3 or 4 firearms capable of firing the same caliber. This provides some backup without having to stack and store super huge amounts of ammo.

One thing I would like to do is back up my .357 Ruger GP100 with a lever action carbine in .357 and I would like to have one more AR pattern rifle, this one being in .308 to go with the bolt action weapon.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads