JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is more examples of the education systems leftist brainwashing of your children
The marxist communist method of defeating a nation. until you take the education of your children back it will get worse every year.
We used to have shooting sports in the schools. Now your child ca be suspended for uttering the word gun or pointing a finger.

California school holds toy gun exchange, http://fxn.ws/11t4HR3 - Sent via the FOX News Android App.

An I-Phone turn in would do more to reduce crime. I've said it a hundred times before and I'll say it again. An unsupervised child with an I-Phone is far more dangerous than a well supervised child with a gun.

An I-Phone turn in would do more to reduce crime. I've said it a hundred times before and I'll say it again. An unsupervised child with an I-Phone is far more dangerous than a well supervised child with a gun.

HA! Ain't THAT the truth?! BTW- Throw iPods in with the iPhones, because although I REFUSE to supply them with cell phones, my kids are rediculous with the iPods as they have everything in them BUT the cell phone function... I had no idea there were so many wi-fi hotspots that they always seem to ferret out and use during their daily travels.

At least I have the home network programmed to restrict internet access during the night from all MAC addresses except mine and the wife's gadgets. Don't need my kids up watching Netflix or "spankin' hank" to some degenerate Japanese fetish website through the night.

I say do xbox, playstation,wii turn in, along with TV,internet,smart phones, etc. Get everyone out playing sports, shooting guns, hunting,etc.
Also ban ethanol gas, zip cars, and ugly strippers

We should be fighting for LESS control. Remove the already unconstitutional laws on the books. Then enforce the ones that are left.

Yes, we have yelled for years to stop the constant ridiculous law making, and start a law reduction program. There are 20 redundant laws to cover every thing you can conceive . Legislature and lawyer job security is the only motivation anymore. It has reached the absurd.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads