JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We need more of them I say.

Handicapped Woman Calls 911 During Brutal Beating by Cops | The Daily Sheeple

Deborah Fenwick was an eyewitness to the assault-by-cop. "That woman was not resisting, I saw it. That woman doesn't have a violent bone in her body. She's got a heart of gold. If she would have understood the officer's commands in the first place, she would have absolutely complied with him."

The officer's report places the blame firmly on Graham. "As the officer approached, Graham squared off against him in a fighter's stance and attempted to strike him with closed fists. (The officer) responded with closed fist strikes to Graham's face which brought her to the ground where she was handcuffed."

Most would expect the police to protect a defenseless woman from being beaten black and blue by two men, but after this shocking display of police brutality, perhaps the Federal Way Police Department needs to change their slogan from "To Protect and Serve" to "To Punch and Subjugate".

I still like "To Punish and Enslave".

Have any of you seen the innocent woman on video who was basically cavity raped by midwest cops? It was enough to make me homicidal

Female cops took part in the rape

Have any of you seen the innocent woman on video who was basically cavity raped by midwest cops? It was enough to make me homicidal

Female cops took part in the rape

IIRC it was a woman and her daughter.
If it was done by someone without a badge they'd be facing multiple measure 11 crimes like sodomy, rape, unlawful sexual penetration. But since a cop did it, hey, all in a day's work. :s0054:

Things would change if say 500,00 to a few million+ people across this nation got their ropes and demanded accountability from Our government employees. It want happen though, not anytime soon. Not until enough people are really pushed into a corner and have to fight back. I just see the United States Citizens loosing more and more of their freedoms and it getting harder for us all to do anything about it. People are not waking up after all these years, what would make us think it will happen anytime soon. As my WW2 Vet grandfather-in-law said, " Its sad to see how far the government has fallen. It's going to get a lot worse."

Just do your best everyone. I see the morals of this once great nation disappearing before my own eyes and they seems to be gaining steam. There does not seem to be enough non-government people who want it changed back. I am not sinless or perfect but still, some of the things that Our government now condones is just amazing to me. How far the USA is falling indeed grandpa.

A great video to watch...Tea Party Leader Tears Up During Passionate Account of Political Intimidation | Video | TheBlaze.com

"I'm not here as a serf or a vassal," said the Wetumpka Tea Party member, at one point tearing up. "I'm not begging my lords for mercy. I'm a born-free American woman, wife, mother, and citizen. And I'm telling my government that you've forgotten your place."

"It's not your responsibility to look out for my well being and to monitor my speech. It's not your right to assert an agenda. The post that you occupy exists to preserve American liberty. You've sworn to perform that duty and you have faltered."

Good for you Becky Gerritson!!!! Shame on you Our government and the IRS.

Things would change if say 500,00 to a few million+ people across this nation got their ropes and demanded accountability from Our government employees. It want happen though, not anytime soon. Not until enough people are really pushed into a corner and have to fight back. I just see the United States Citizens loosing more and more of their freedoms and it getting harder for us all to do anything about it. People are not waking up after all these years, what would make us think it will happen anytime soon. As my WW2 Vet grandfather-in-law said, " Its sad to see how far the government has fallen. It's going to get a lot worse."

Just do your best everyone. I see the morals of this once great nation disappearing before my own eyes and they seems to be gaining steam. There does not seem to be enough non-government people who want it changed back. I am not sinless or perfect but still, some of the things that Our government now condones is just amazing to me. How far the USA is falling indeed grandpa.

Just keep in mind the "long train of usurpations" mentioned in the Declaration of Independence, or "The Wrath of the Awakened Saxon" by Rudyard Kipling. We are a people slow to anger but watch out Nellie when it boils over

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top