JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Jerry Active charged with double slaying, sex assault of child, 2 - UPI.com

So the accussed is a prime time major league sicko that should've been culled long ago. It is also true that perhaps if the elderly couple had been armed this might have been prevented.

There have been those who've said we don't need LEO's. That little grandchild who was sexually abused needed LEO's. Thank God they were able to catch the dirt bag. I just wished his actions would've justified death by a hail of LEO bullets.

Nope, what should have happened is that after the initial conviction, the slime bag should have been hung or shot in the head, and this never would have happened.

Instead, he received police protection, a nice place to live while incarcerated, and likely an early release due to the overcrowding of the jails and prisons by the law enforcement that is busy filling them up with minor offenders, like tax evaders or those who are behind on child support.

There needs to be a "sheriff" in town, but not to pester and bully citizens. I hate to see situations like this story, but the fact of the matter is that the system allowed it to happen. We have become too politically correct to see the right course of action should be putting offenders like this to death.

ETA: And once again...The police have no responsibility to protect anyone.

I think we do need police and government. But I also think there are way too many people in authority that have lost sight of what they are supposed to be doing in their positions of authority. I believe there are many bad officers in LE and not enough good guys standing up for whats right when they know a bad cop did it wrong, again. But, I think we do need police.

While I believe the registered sex offender status bull crap can often tag a person for life, I do 100% agree that some indeed need to be labeled that way. Case in point that guy above if he really did what he is suspected of doing.

Sorry but LEO's didnt do bubblegum but clean up the crime scene. Good ole vengeance should be what he gets. A broom stick in the ***, a bullet in each knee, then a good old fashioned stoning with the father casting the first stone. Show me where the LEOs helped the situation? They knew he was f-edup and yet couldnt do bubblegum! Yeah, we need em.....

"...extraordinary danger to the community, to a degree that we rarely see in Anchorage or Alaska." Fukin worthless! Both our judicial system/LEOS and that piece of bubblegum.

No this is why we need some actual JUSTICE. This guy broke into an house while the parents were sleeping and assaulted an 11 year old girl. 4 years ago?!
Why the F was he not in prison?!

Sometimes the world needs a little street justice.

If he did what they say he did and can prove it then I would suggest to let the family and citizens there locally decide what punishment should be placed on him.

I would vote for some form of death if it was me.

While I believe the registered sex offender status bull crap can often tag a person for life, I do 100% agree that some indeed need to be labeled that way. Case in point that guy above if he really did what he is suspected of doing.

Yes, he should have the label, but once convicted, his life should have been ended. On the other hand, the tagging for life...When an 18 year old, high school senior has sex with his/her boyfriend/girlfriend, and is then charged and labeled as a sex offender for the rest of their lives, that is garbage.

But that is a perfect example of the abuse of power and authority. Two kids screwing around by the lake, are not sex offenders...

This guy was a monster and the worse part was they knew it and still let him go. The authority that signed his release papers should be held accountable for his actions as well.

This was done right. No need to waste tax dollars or pretend bumbling cops really prevent anything - love the Youtube comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe that they are allowing bail. He probably won't be able to raise the money.....but he should never see the light of day again. Never.
To allow bail is lunacy.

Glad that the guy who killed his son's molester only got five years probation- although he shouldn't have gotten anything.
Scumbag deserved to die.

We who have grown up in a democracy take for granted a government of the people based on reason and the people's choice. But before our nation was founded, modern governments were based on authoritarian domination. The people in general were considered little more than cattle, to be governed and controlled by those possessing wealth, education and power, and kept under subjection lest they undermine the stability of the government. The Founding Fathers introduced the revolutionary idea that government could rest on the reasoned choice of the people themselves, which was thought absurd in other lands at that time.

Thomas Jefferson on Politics & Government

Jack, that is what the founders intended. A Republic to protect individual freedoms vs mob rule (Democracy). We were never intended to be a Democracy. Americans are so dumbed-down they don't know the difference anymore. I say intended because unfortunately we are an Oligarchy ruled by the Euro elite, not a Republic. Very sad. Well, Franklin said 'as long as we can keep it'. Not long thereafter the money men and central bankers went to work to destroy it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top