JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is my fantasy that we would somehow achieve a HUGE groundswell of active citizen support of our rights... that each and every citizen with a firearm would begin openly carrying said firearm daily. To suddenly have it seem COMMON to see thousands of law abiding citizens going about their free daily business with and AR/AK slung even while wearing business suits and carrying briefcases (or even a sidearm openly carried). So very very many that any unconstitutional law enforcement policies towards hassling or detaining such legal activity would be overwhelmed beyond belief. Politely but firmly explaining that these are our rights, our towns and cities, our communities... and the laws which they are allowed to enforce can only be those WE dictate to those civil employees which are there and employed only to serve our interests and freedoms... not the orders of the Feds, or even the unlawful policies of their immediate superiors.
I also feel that the very best next step is to form recall election committees around the nation, and to immediately start instigating the recall of ANY public official who has a history of voting in favor of unconstitutional, freedom restricting policies and laws. Senators, congressmen, mayors, judges, city councilmen, sheriffs, police chiefs, even the dang dog catchers.
This is what we have warned against since the lste 60's
Control cannot be achieved unless we are disarmed. It is why we can never allow that to happen !

Watch "Indoctrinate U.; Marxism on Campus ( Marxism on Campus Version)" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdbSP_Ramvs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Very long but well worth watching if you want to know what happened to our country.

Great video Taku.....

Its sad when a group of individuals somehow brainwash enough people into thinking that an ideology that has failed over and over again on an epic scale is somehow going to suddenly work. I believe that's one of the definitions of insanity.

Its pretty obvious that this policy is lining the pockets of the power barons and tsars pulling the strings.....ironic isn't it?

Great video Taku.....

Its sad when a group of individuals somehow brainwash enough people into thinking that an ideology that has failed over and over again on an epic scale is somehow going to suddenly work. I believe that's one of the definitions of insanity.

Its pretty obvious that this policy is lining the pockets of the power barons and tsars pulling the strings.....ironic isn't it?

Actually another member sent me the link.
Thanks DMax
Tells it like it is.

I forget who said it but; We are doomed to repeat history when we fail to learn from OUR mistakes of the past! Germany was the promised land of milk and honey when the Nazi party came to power. Look to that as an example! I bet most Americans forget that it was America and our WW-1 Allies that Disarmed Germany after the treaty was signed! GB seized much German hardware and destroyed it. Look not to our allies for help. I have said it so often, We need to take this to the Supreme Court and demand it all (not just the second adm.) be upheld!!! I do not know how one brings a case before the court, but I know some one out there knows, and we need to find that person right quick and in a hurry like! Just imagine how the leftist the elites and the anti gunners would reel to have all illegal laws especially those working against the 2nd struck down and declared null.

Germany was the promised land of milk and honey when the Nazi party came to power.

Not exactly:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_the_Weimar_Republic

I wouldn't worry too much about college campuses. People usually see through that nonsense. Anyway most colleges are going broke, just like statist newspapers. Wait till the economy crashes. Revolutions clean out an awful lot of silliness.

As to RKBA, it's on us, not the courts or elections.

http://ncc-1776.org/tle2013/tle706-20130120-04.html

Actually the Weimar period of hyperinflation was over for about a decade before the political ascendancy of the Nazi Party and the appointment of Hitler as Chancellor of Germany. Then in his bid for total control, he used the 1920s hyperinflation (plus the Treaty of Versailles, the Great Depression, etc.) as evidence of a Jewish Conspiracy to destroy Germany.

Keith

Well, 10 years is not that long. And it wasn't really 10 years; Germany suffered from the Great Depression too, starting in 1930. Call it 6 years. And there was all that battling between Nazis and Communists trying to grab power, and the demilitarized zone in the Rhein provinces was an external irritant.

I'm just saying calling Germany a land of milk and honey might be stretching things a bit!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top